The Gardening Forum...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I was thinking of what else I could post about on here, when the pond talk slows down and while scrolling down I found the Gardening Forum, which it would suit me perfectly!... but, Is a section of GPF or a link to somewhere else entirely separate? ( like the twilight zone lol )

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
I was thinking of what else I could post about on here, when the pond talk slows down and while scrolling down I found the Gardening Forum, which it would suit me perfectly!... but, Is a section of GPF or a link to somewhere else entirely separate? ( like the twilight zone lol )
come on we bored u :p .. ye its seprate domain name for plants trees from same owner .

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

It's a different forum that was created by the same people. Some of us are on it, but it's generally an entirely different group of people over there. I'm on it from time to time to talk about native plants, though most members over there don't plant natives, unfortunately. It's still a nice forum and definitely a good place to talk about gardening, especially fruits and vegetables.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It's like a sister site. Some of the people from here are on it but it is a separate site.
Thank you!:)
I posted something there a long time ago....then forgot to ever check on it. Oh well.
I guess it's not the right place to chat with you, while GPF is slow:D
come on we bored u :p .. ye its seprate domain name for plants trees from same owner .
I'll check it out! I can never be bored among plants!:)
It's a different forum that was created by the same people. Some of us are on it, but it's generally an entirely different group of people over there. I'm on it from time to time to talk about native plants, though most members over there don't plant natives, unfortunately. It's still a nice forum and definitely a good place to talk about gardening, especially fruits and vegetables.
Sounds very interesting, and I like the fact that it belongs to the same owner so I don't feel I'm cheating :ROFLMAO:

Thank you very much guys!

Ask a Question