The things you find on the side of the road:-)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looks like a blackberry phone. Honey has one though work, see if you have a cord that will connect it to your computer, (usually the same type of end as a cord that goes into a camera to connect to the computer) That will power it up, at least it works for my honies.
addy hubby just told me he did use one of our cords and it does come on but then says"please insert battery" and we have none so that's it so far. If we find an AT&T phone place we can just hand it over to them and maybe they can find the owner.

TM so glad you found that poor little baby. I went out one day to check our mail across the road at our last house and found a little kitten in the ditch. He had a hurt leg and I brought him in and nursed him back to health. His leg got well and then I found a home for him also. I wondered if someone didn't throw him out of a moving car but then he was really a wild acting scared little guy so maybe he was just a feral that got left behind by his mom when he hurt himself.

Reaction score
Hello

J W I have no clue what on earth that is but wow it is ugly, It had to come from space it is a ALIEN right. :razz:

Ok I got the palms in and planted
Man it was a pain
Here is one shot
View attachment 49733
I have more pics but I figure I would post them on my Pond construction post.

I will say the pics don't do it justice such a dramatic change. :goldfish:

Ruben

What a great pickup. I hope they do well for you, they look good.

Ask a Question