sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I finally got over to NC yesterday and took pics of the koi farm he has some great looking butterfly koi for 8 dollars small but great colors tried to take good pic but oh well .He is getting in more fish next week .The gold colored fish are 3 dollars and up .he has bigger ones too It is on highway 14 in Riedsville NC and he has pond plants also .

Attachments

• peewee and nursery 039.jpg
    peewee and nursery 039.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 438
  • peewee and nursery 042.jpg
    peewee and nursery 042.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 395
  • peewee and nursery 046.jpg
    peewee and nursery 046.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 381
  • peewee and nursery 041.jpg
    peewee and nursery 041.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 339
  • peewee and nursery 044.jpg
    peewee and nursery 044.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 343

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love the concrete palm trees and going back in 2 weeks to pick up my plants .I wish I could get more fishes but pond is full darn and can't afford right now to build new one .I am getting a twisted filbert there at 20 dollars that is a steal as I had 1 in NJ and that thing cost me 85 dollars .He has some great plants

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not sure it is in riedsville on highway 14 you can google it but I would wait a week until he gets anothe shipmint in but the again those butterfly koi were really great looking and he had some white ones also you can call 336-342-1998 .His pond plants are not ready yet either and google local couturier plant nursery 3263 NC-14 Reidsville NC 27320 I just added some of these pics to his yahoo also .I got all my fish from him and have never had a problem yet or had one die .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh thats what he is but he calls it farm a after his family farm just included farm as the name he has about 30 stock tanks of fish not just koi .Each tank is about 10 feet long by 2 feet deep and 3 feet wide and when he gets full up he is full up .All the tanks are in a green house.He has about 10 or 15 green houses

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
plants in the green houses and he lives right next door to it and has a pond in his front yard with a large 3 tier fountain in the middle and amazing to me he has fish in there also and He has the cutest darn metal fairy about 3 feet high next to the pond .Love that fairy .

Reaction score
I may have to go check that out once I find out how far that is from Charlotte. Well, never mind I just looked it up. Too far to go for fish and plants.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very cool place for you to go sissy to get your plants, fish etc. :alieneyesa:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yeh great place but now I have 14 pots of plants not sure what some are but they sure are yukkey unpotted some already and put some of them to soak in my concrete mixing and will wash all the dirt off plus now I have a preformed 200 or 300 gallon pond to clean out and the fish rescue went good and there were 10 fish and not sure how they survived real estate lady asked us to take pond out and take rocks away and fill it in what a job tired and sore now and dirty .She told me the house was foreclosed on 2 years ago .She just got the listing 2 months ago and didn't know what to do .Lucky I have a large tank I bought from tractor supply that was damaged .The top was cracked and now a good home for the time being .Have extra oxygen going in it but they lived through hell so a couple of days more they should be ok .Got 1 pump in there to keep water moving .Will put them in the pond at the other house for now I guess

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
not to change the subject but check out hgtv.com they have some great pics of ponds on there this month

Ask a Question