morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Here is a quick video of the fish under the pond. Mainly goldfish but a couple koi. The other Koi are trying to stay warm :cheerful: The pond has a bit of ice on it.

I was waiting for the auger bit to come through the ice and see a jig come down........sorry......no Spring for me......

all kidding aside.....neat video......thanks for the share

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm got me thinking now.

What depth is the D20 waterproof to Rob? Thinking of something like that for myself to save me lugging my DSLR & L glass with me everywhere (not going to risk even putting it in a case and sticking in the water!!!). I was thinking of a Go Pro camera but would rather have a good stills camera with video than other way round.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Hmmmmmm got me thinking now.

What depth is the D20 waterproof to Rob? Thinking of something like that for myself to save me lugging my DSLR & L glass with me everywhere (not going to risk even putting it in a case and sticking in the water!!!). I was thinking of a Go Pro camera but would rather have a good stills camera with video than other way round.
10meters / 30ft They do have the D30 now which can go deeper. I have not used one.

Reaction score
10m is more than enough for what I would use it for. Going to consider it compared to the cost if the Go Pro cameras.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5B
Just stumbled onto this thread by accident and so glad I did!. I've been thinking of ways to waterproof a wireless webcam. I'm looking at a gopro and helmet mount for my canoe trip this September. I too am a Canon nut, but all three of mine are 35mm. (AT-1, and 2 AE-1's) I do have a Canon PowerShot 570is but it's low-end and not waterproof. Thanks for sharing. You've inspired me :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Just stumbled onto this thread by accident and so glad I did!. I've been thinking of ways to waterproof a wireless webcam. I'm looking at a gopro and helmet mount for my canoe trip this September. I too am a Canon nut, but all three of mine are 35mm. (AT-1, and 2 AE-1's) I do have a Canon PowerShot 570is but it's low-end and not waterproof. Thanks for sharing. You've inspired me :)
Thanks and enjoy the canoe trip

Ask a Question