Waterfall weak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have a Hozelock Bioforce Revolution 14000 filter system at the back of my Pond.
The water from the pump goes powerfully into the filter but is very weak when it comes out to the Waterfall.
Hence the Waterfall is just dripping.
Any thoughts or advice ?

Many Thanks Cliff

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sorry to say @Cliff Sooper not many here are from the UK, and if i'm not mistaken that is not a familiar pump here in the states. but from your question if you have good pressure going in but not out of the filter that would maen head pressure has built up somewhere. a clog a dirty sponge something is keeping flow restricted

JRS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum Cliff. I'd agree with some type of blockage or restriction as long as the diverter valve is in the correct position?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcomesiamcat.gif
@Cliff Sooper

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
What kind of hose/pipe are you using? Using a small one can reduce the flow, I had first hand experience of this.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I had this happen with a small one of mine…800 gps, all I did to make it flow better was cover it with my hand a few times and remove (like tapping on the gas petal) and eventually it pumped it better… This is obviously only for a small one… but you never know.

Ask a Question