j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I see the makings of a Spaghetti Western in your future Bullfrog............course you would play the good guy
mexican_zps082e1480.gif

Reaction score
Actually, other than the bar, the people here are very friendly. But, when there is a group of drunk people be they Mayan or not, there’s one or two in every bar. One was obviously looking for trouble as the owner came and called him out. They are very honest and hard working people. Marcello has been with the dive shop for over 20 years

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
not sure I could live there .What about medical and doctors if your sick .Anything nearby .I have friends who just go there to buy stuff and leave .They won't stay there after dark .I know they have bought some nice things in there travels .They have a motor home and haul there small car behind it .They are now saying time to settle down as it was good for the last 8 years but I guess now it is getting to them .They have property here with a single wide on it .That is where the rest and store there finds .He said the motor home is getting to much to handle .

Reaction score
Excellent medical care s 15 minutes away, the doctors all trained in the US, it's really quite safe here.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
frogb-daycake.gif
BETTE
a little late but hope you had a wonderful time and found lots of treasures :bdaybiggrin:

Reaction score
The pottery is great, this is a really huge pot and we paid $40.00 for it, it is Mayan and will match our casita when we get it built. The sconces were 2 for $20.00, they are heavy ceramic over a foot long and very thick, they will look great lighting up our entrance, I wanted 1 sun and 1 moon but they wouldn't break up the set, so we got both..

shop002_zps2d1b468c.jpg

Of course, i had to add to my skull collection and buy a Mayan statue...

shop003_zps2d3a27a4.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Was worried if either of you got sick and love those butterflies .Were they like wind chimes .Do they use dogs at the check point also .Sad when drugs have to interfere with everyday living

Reaction score
Bullfrog said:
Never been stopped, they know who and what they are looking for. Cartel and drugs.
Glad you havent been stopped, but really, if they are not stopping and search every car well, it sounds like a waste of time. I dont want to say a cartel is in business, but legal or not, it is exactly that. As a business owner, I am always looking for "new ways" to promote the areas of our business that hubby enjoys most.

Ask a Question