We have a "Hole"... the rest... we need Help!

Reaction score
I was thinking about using this for the gutter on the back of the guest house for just water for my gardens .I found them on craigslist in Danville VA .Seems they have alot of them .Well thats a new one vacuum a garden :razz:

I think you would likely end up with a yard full of soap suds for some time to come!

Pine needles in the rock garden. As much as I laughed, given it was the time of year for the baby Rattlers to come out... I was happy to see it being done that way. Vacuuming the pond surface just gives me a visual of someone in a bathtub with a blow dryer... thank goodness for GFI's.... and I am still working through that 'plan'.

Yesterday evening I welded up and machined an aluminum flange for the pump barrel. Now it has become a Quest and I refuse to let this stupid plastic barrel beat me. Billet aluminum, machined for multiple O rings... no way I am going to loose this battle with the plastic!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hey that may be a good thing clean house clean yard if your wife can vacuum her gardens I can wash my yard spic and span clean :razz: Anyway it is just the side yard and is only the one acre lot,may do it good too as my mom used to put her washing machine water out into her flower beds and she had some great flowers .men they never give up :LOL: gotta love em .RATTLERS you can keep

Ask a Question