addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You all are a crack up! Just keep it out of threads where someone is really needing help! a bit of crack up is fine but not continuous!

Here in mine it is totally fine! (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
You all are a crack up! Just keep it out of threads where someone is really needing help! a bit of crack up is fine but not continuous!

Here in mine it is totally fine! (y)
no worries, Boss; when I launch my counter-attack, it'll be of the sneak variety and no innocents will get caught in the cross-fire! Besides, by that time, the hangover will have gone and my aim improved! I'll try to avoid small barking dogs and close my eyes if there's any herons in the way, you know, wink wink, just in case they're STILL snackin' on addy-fingerlings!

smilie-masked-both-directions2.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Yes sure master!!!
Im auto promoted your squire...if u want
I can bring your weapon, armor etc...and ofc beers!!
sure thing; the #3 lance needs polishing, though...and I detected a decided blunt edge on the claymore last time I used it. Of course, it could have just been GB's lil hide is a bit more abrasive than I thought...

smilie-masked-both-directions2.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Man sounds like the times, Thats why i never joined up there was no way i was going for a 2o mile hike no matte what time of day if i didnt want to especially at 3 am , besides what would you do without us!!!!!!!!!
ok i know youd love to try but who else would make you smile frown and stomp a foot all in the same breath

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
And according to @Jhn hisself, ain't gonna have nuttin on at all, so you better 'alter' HIS lil anigif to reflect reality, there, missy!!
That is true, but j.w. said I was warming up hence the clothes And don’t want any children's getting the wrong idea, not that I know what the wrong idea exactly is.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Weapons at the ready, doing my strength building exercises,drinking my flax slime and hey @brokensword you better watch out for @addy1 's war tractor too and @Dimelius you have now put yourself in harm's way attached to the teensy sword guy so better pick up some cheap armor for protection.

Wouldn't want you to be too protected now would I?
1637775634864.gif

1637775740603.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
utoh better get out the camouflage cover, paint it from bright orange to something else!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
and THAT'S why the wife should ALWAYS be involved with BIG anniversary presents, hey???:D

View attachment 144693
yep he was looking for a used tractor, then we stopped in the kubota shop and bought new. He didn't want to chance that I could get harmed on one. Love my tractor!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Mr Heron is coming by almost every day. He was here at dusk today. Went down to the 1000 gallon pond and stuck its head through the net (4 inch weave) could not get a good strike, tried to get a fish and missed. Turned dark and left for the day..................

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Mr Heron is coming by almost every day. He was here at dusk today. Went down to the 1000 gallon pond and stuck its head through the net (4 inch weave) could not get a good strike, tried to get a fish and missed. Turned dark and left for the day..................
Looks like you have it fixed!

Ask a Question