WELL Mr Heron came back!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
awww, I don't mean to diss you, just was easier for me to remember that first time responding to you! But as @Jhn knows, I like shortening stuff; you just got caught up in the frenzy, is all! And don't worry--we'll always think of you as worth a LOT more than 10 cents! Hell, got you in the half-dollar category right from the git-go!! Annnnnnd, if @addy1 comes through with my request, gonna make you assistant GPF pita and that'll get you a raise! Already doubled MY take from the Boss, don'tcha know!!

;);):):cool::p

Tried to get @Jhn the job of second, but he wanted to do it 'au naturale' and apparently, @addy1 has some goofy GPF standards here that won't let him! Sheesh!

View attachment 144620
I will send ur payment for your request, like we said via message ahahahah

With missing i mean that i dont understand all the shortening...but i will learn...
I alrdy understood that you dont miss to respond at all :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
moi? bug? I'm wounded to the core! (or some such sloppy sh*t like that!!!) :p:cool: You impugn my good reputation, dear Queenie! I challenge you to a duel! (see my lil masked bandito below and please DO bring a second, hey??? Don't ask @Jhn , he'll only want to do it in his birthday suit...sigh; it's difficult getting good help these days! Wonder if CW is finally done and HE can sub in??)

View attachment 144600
Challenge excepted Grasshoppa! I have many weapons in my bag................first I will choose, then you!
@addy1 and @Jhn will be my seconds since you failed to elect them to your side, mu ha ha ha!

1637691662507.gif
1637691681314.gif

@addy1 waits and then @Jhn and I'm sure @GBBUDD might like to get his try also!

1637691719347.gif

@Jhn warming up, he needs all the warmth he can get :p
1637691819976.gif

Of course @GBBUDD will be rolling up for his turn :cool:

1637692090110.gif

1637692173977.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Challenge excepted Grasshoppa! I have many weapons in my bag................first I will choose, then you!
@addy1 and @Jhn will be my seconds since you failed to elect them to your side, mu ha ha ha!

View attachment 144631View attachment 144632

@addy1 waits and then @Jhn and I'm sure @GBBUDD might like to get his try also!

View attachment 144633
@Jhn warming up, he needs all the warmth he can get :p
View attachment 144634

Of course @GBBUDD will be rolling up for his turn :cool:

View attachment 144635

View attachment 144636
you sure know how to answer a challenge, lil Queenie! And it sure looks formidable...I WILL have a proper response but my database isn't NEARLY as extensive (nor organized) as yours, soooooo, (turning to @Dimelius ) Dime? Hold my beer!!!!

btw, where did you get the selfie of GB? Thought he liked being incognito, you know, all that Hogmaster sh*t and everything!!!

And according to @Jhn hisself, ain't gonna have nuttin on at all, so you better 'alter' HIS lil anigif to reflect reality, there, missy!!

@addy1 's the one I'm most concerned about; looks like she's got a new doo and is sittin' on her new toy while the waves heave up and down. That lil sword thingy looks a mite sharp, yesssirrreeee! I'll hafta see what it'll take to take out the Boss (in a NICE way, don'tchoo worry!). I'm thinking to distract her with some heron vids, maybe three birds this time, all peeking under the net at the same time. Then, I'll have recording of lil bear creating a racket that just shouts 'MOM; I NEEDcha!!'. And if that don't work, I'll set off her bee alarm, you know, the one that let's every one know a swarm is about to happen??

So, you see, NOT exactly unprepared for this triple assault, but I WILL admit, ya gots me cowed in the corner, looking for the exit!!!

First point to you, yer Magesty!

:sick:

(am sticking in Frankenswordtwirly, just to get you to think twice!!)
smile-alt1-merged-layers3.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
you sure know how to answer a challenge, lil Queenie! And it sure looks formidable...I WILL have a proper response but my database isn't NEARLY as extensive (nor organized) as yours, soooooo, (turning to @Dimelius ) Dime? Hold my beer!!!!

btw, where did you get the selfie of GB? Thought he liked being incognito, you know, all that Hogmaster sh*t and everything!!!

And according to @Jhn hisself, ain't gonna have nuttin on at all, so you better 'alter' HIS lil anigif to reflect reality, there, missy!!

@addy1 's the one I'm most concerned about; looks like she's got a new doo and is sittin' on her new toy while the waves heave up and down. That lil sword thingy looks a mite sharp, yesssirrreeee! I'll hafta see what it'll take to take out the Boss (in a NICE way, don'tchoo worry!). I'm thinking to distract her with some heron vids, maybe three birds this time, all peeking under the net at the same time. Then, I'll have recording of lil bear creating a racket that just shouts 'MOM; I NEEDcha!!'. And if that don't work, I'll set off her bee alarm, you know, the one that let's every one know a swarm is about to happen??

So, you see, NOT exactly unprepared for this triple assault, but I WILL admit, ya gots me cowed in the corner, looking for the exit!!!

First point to you, yer Magesty!

:sick:

(am sticking in Frankenswordtwirly, just to get you to think twice!!)
View attachment 144639
Twirly guys sword up there does not look so sharp.......................Not scared
1637712219118.gif

1637712233524.gif

teckpham

Teck
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
awww, I don't mean to diss you, just was easier for me to remember that first time responding to you! But as @Jhn knows, I like shortening stuff; you just got caught up in the frenzy, is all! And don't worry--we'll always think of you as worth a LOT more than 10 cents! Hell, got you in the half-dollar category right from the git-go!! Annnnnnd, if @addy1 comes through with my request, gonna make you assistant GPF pita and that'll get you a raise! Already doubled MY take from the Boss, don'tcha know!!

;);):):cool::p

Tried to get @Jhn the job of second, but he wanted to do it 'au naturale' and apparently, @addy1 has some goofy GPF standards here that won't let him! Sheesh!

View attachment 144620
So @brokensword is shorten to BS????? :p

yes, I'm all good for forum good fun ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
So @brokensword is shorten to BS????? :p

yes, I'm all good for forum good fun ;)
well of course teck, but can't give you credit except for perception as others have already HAD that fun, don'cha know! And some around here, not mentioning any names ( @j.w comes to mind) would say BS isn't my name but rather, my modus operandi!!!! Kidding, j.w; just ramping the gauntlet trash talk up a bit!! :cool:

Teckpham; DO feel free to add your 'teck' nickel prowess to the PHAM ly fun'; I get paid by the hour, so have at it!! @addy1 will just have to add another '+' to my next check, is all. I'm working on getting Dime on the payroll; be ye submitting an application too???? Tell you what, we'll say you're on probation and see how pointy your stingers are, THEN go rousting the Boss outta her Castle and offen her throne, and present you proper, hey?

(I have a bad feeling about this; like maybe that next car down the driveway is gonna have a heron squished to the grill and aimed for Michigan...:oops:)

smt1.gif

Ask a Question