WELL Mr Heron came back!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
don't think so; so far, it's Heron 2 (fish), addy 0 (plucked herons! or pteradactyls in Lisa's case!)

smilie-sword-twirl-masked.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I am sure it will be back tomorrow, they don't give up easy.
maybe you tack up a copy of your 'gun' resume down near where it's getting in, you know, sort of hint at what it's poking, hey???

smilie-masked-both-directions2.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
actually, you could also just roll a car down at it from the garage; with that slope, should be a monumental collision! And if you don't start it up, you might get the same silence the heron uses when IT takes off!!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
actually, you could also just roll a car down at it from the garage; with that slope, should be a monumental collision! And if you don't start it up, you might get the same silence the heron uses when IT takes off!!!

View attachment 144605
lol a rolling car would make horrendous noise as it bounced down the slope. Hitting all the rocks, plants etc. Then what a mess to get it out of the pond after.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
lol a rolling car would make horrendous noise as it bounced down the slope. Hitting all the rocks, plants etc. Then what a mess to get it out of the pond after.
Ya gots da Kaboota, can'tcha make it a nice, ez path fer it? No bouncin' den, dontcha know!!!

Sheesh; I gots ta keep the Boss on 'er toes now alla time! OOOps; Dime's been a BAD influence on me, bella!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ya gots da Kaboota, can'tcha make it a nice, ez path fer it? No bouncin' den, dontcha know!!!
GEEZ! NO It would take days to smooth a path if ever! Rather be sitting on our boat to be!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
I dunno, it was sort of fanciful to imagine his whole game getting moved, ya know? And of course, we HAFTA damn that t9 unit; it would only be appropriate!

(I hear mutterings in the hallowed halls of GPF; they sound like they're saying 'watchit Dime--it's SKEWER time!!!)

((and yes; in another lifetime, I WAS a poet!!)
View attachment 144601
ROFL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
ekk? :O

by the way...what is HAFTA? can't find help on google...help me BS!!
sorry, Dime, I can get off kilter ever so often with the language; sort of my way of 'having fun' with the language. Gotta liven the party up, sometimes! I ain't got no truckload of anigifs like the Queen, ya know!!! All MY pteradactyls and T-rexes have syllables!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
sorry, Dime, I can get off kilter ever so often with the language; sort of my way of 'having fun' with the language. Gotta liven the party up, sometimes! I ain't got no truckload of anigifs like the Queen, ya know!!! All MY pteradactyls and T-rexes have syllables!

View attachment 144618
Dont worry, just missing and so im asking ;) btw i like my new name Dime eheh

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Dont worry, just missing and so im asking ;) btw i like my new name Dime eheh
awww, I don't mean to diss you, just was easier for me to remember that first time responding to you! But as @Jhn knows, I like shortening stuff; you just got caught up in the frenzy, is all! And don't worry--we'll always think of you as worth a LOT more than 10 cents! Hell, got you in the half-dollar category right from the git-go!! Annnnnnd, if @addy1 comes through with my request, gonna make you assistant GPF pita and that'll get you a raise! Already doubled MY take from the Boss, don'tcha know!!

;);):):cool::p

Tried to get @Jhn the job of second, but he wanted to do it 'au naturale' and apparently, @addy1 has some goofy GPF standards here that won't let him! Sheesh!

Ask a Question