What do you do when your new pond supplies arrive?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I make memes!

image.jpg

I just couldn't resist! This was my delivery of Koi Clay, Diatomaceous Earth, and a DO test kit.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Cats would give away everything their owners own for a good box... I know because I lost a house that way a few years ago... Still sour over that :p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Its comical watching our Jack aged 8 trying his best to fit into a box no bigger than his head :LOL:
Betty who has just had her 1st birthday uses the box to ambush both Jack and Pepsi when they pass by its a fantastic game . ;)
Pepsi being 11 is the wisest and uses the box for sleep until that is Betty jumps in on top of her then the box starts to growl and out pops Betty who promptly jumps up on the sofa to sit by me :happy:
Cats eh ? :cat:

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Maggie Betty has been a dream since we first got her , Jack seemed to know she'd come from the same school of hard knocks he did and took her under his wing straight away .
Pepsi took a shine to her after going nose to nose and licking her which was more than we could have dreamed fromPepsi ince then they have been one big happy family [I think pepsi thinks shes her own kitten because they are the same colour but I could be wrong :happy:

Dave

Ask a Question