What does your pond look like ... Today?

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Was standing at the shore this afternoon when a small wren came and drank from the pond, quite relaxing indeed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I thought I would take an early pic before a large area off heavy snow and high wind arrived. Good thing I did. There's a white out happening now.
DSCF8881.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My other sister is really upset she found her dog Toby and he had died .She let Fallon ,Herschel ,Elli and Toby out in her fenced in back yard to go potty and Ellie came back whining when she went to leave them in .She saw Toby her baby dead in the yard he was only 5 years old and a bischon frese that she spoiled rotten .She just took him to the groomers the day before .She is having thanksgiving at her house and now I feel bad because I will have to bring the new puppy over there .I can't leave him alone in the house since pee wee is still a little worried about his puppy attitude .Puddles loves him .He is little and I worry about him getting hurt at home .I don't want to upset Jackie .Weather is supposed to be near 70 thanksgiving day .Not sure what to do

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
She had him cremated today and I told her I wonder if one of her neighbors could have poisoned him, I told her she should really check her yard before she lets them out . the you never know people are getting stranger everyday .2 of her neighbors are always complaining about her dogs .They never stay outside except when someone is home .They even complain when we have things outside at her house .There houses look like trash and my sister keeps her house and yard neat and clean .The one has so much stuff on there deck that they can't even get to it.I was out in my yard before picking up stuff that blew into my yard and new neighbors stopped and told me I better keep my cats and dogs out of there yard .Told them my yard is fenced and I don't own cats .Don't appreciate being talked to like that and told them that .Not a way to make people like you and that my chihuahuas don't bark all night they are in a nice warm house .On a different note went to get gas and it was down to 1.71 a gallon ,shocked me usually it goes up holidays

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Taking a new pup might help her. A cute little thing to watch. You could ask her if it is ok to bring the pup.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have to take him as pee wee has not warmed up to him yet .Puddles loves him ,someone to play with .I had told her last week I would have to bring him and I have his crate to put him in .I can't wait to see Pickles face when he see's a greatdane and a mastiff .I am sure Herschel and Fallon will be confused .Ellie is a pitbull mix .

Ask a Question