What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
What a beautiful Sunday morning. The trees frogs and bullfrogs are making sounds. The birds are singing.

2 of our dogs are enjoying it also. Abbey is on my lap @ 44lbs :) as always. Rylee is laying on the patio table watching the squirrels as always.

Jake our 3rd dog is still sleeping in with the wife :)

Here is what the pond looks like this morning.

image.jpg

Abbey

image.jpg

Rylee

image.jpg

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Gorgeous, addy.
I can't believe you do all that work yourself.:)
My honey calls me the wind up bunny...........wind me up let me go!
I enjoy it, love being outside, the yard has been my play ground, sand box, since we bought the house.
When i look at the original pictures of just grass, sort of shocks me too that I did all that.
He was working, I had to do something! I hate sitting in the house and even hate house work more!

Reaction score
I'm with you addy, I still hate house work lol! I just hope when I get everything the way I want it, it looks like a beautiful oasis like yours and robs. Absolutely gorgeous Rob, I love siting out by the the pond every morning, listening to to the birds and frogs..... It's like it takes you away from everything. THEN, I turn around and realize I have so much more to do :( But it's getting there, I just need more rocks :D

Reaction score
Addy the plants you gave me are going crazy! The lizards tail is blooming, forgetmenots are big and full but not blooming yet. I don't know if CE will see this, but, I have a Japanese varagated Iris that I split with her, and it's getting ready to bloom for the first time! It's exciting, because I don't know what color it is :) I'll be sure and get a good picture of it and post. Isn't it funny how excited we get at getting new starts of plants and we baby them, and finally it pays off :shame:

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@addy1 and @RobAmy beautiful photos! Had to try the tag thingy TM brought out of hiding :)
My lilies addy gave me are sending up more and more pads now. I'm waiting for the first bloom. This is the first year I tried w/o any kind of soil so the verdict is still out on whether to continue doing it this way or go back to kitty litter :cat:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@addy1 and @RobAmy beautiful photos! Had to try the tag thingy TM brought out of hiding :)
My lilies addy gave me are sending up more and more pads now. I'm waiting for the first bloom. This is the first year I tried w/o any kind of soil so the verdict is still out on whether to continue doing it this way or go back to kitty litter :cat:
It works the tag thingy!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My first wildflower opened today. I started this from a seed that I purchased in late winter. I wasn't completely sure what it would look like, but it looks great and is a great addition to my mini wildflower area by the pond!

Coreopsis (Mardi Gras)
DSCN5491_zpsc085829e.png

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It smells so sweet, like a perfume shop when they bloom,the b4gmn

Ask a Question