What does your pond look like ... Today?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well got my order from dr foster and smith and out of 4 bags of food one bag was ripped and ups truck has a fish food floor and my driveway has fish food all the way down the hill .But the doctor is going to replace the bag of food ,so thank you dr foster and smith .I wonder if the birdies will eat the food out there:)11 lb bag weighed in at almost 5 lbs

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Ugh - that's frustrating! I ended up with a 22 pound bag of fish food all over my kitchen floor once. They did replace it, and I was still able to use the food that spilled... after sweeping it all up! So it wasn't all bad, but still a mess. Fish food is oily!

If the birds don't eat the food, I bet your local feral cat population will!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well birds are loving my drive way Not sure why they would put so many bags of food in 1 box .Each was 11 lbs .Even the ups driver was pushing food off the floor of his truck out the door onto my driveway .I saw a car stop and just look at the birds up and down my driveway .300 feet of birds was funny

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
not sure what these plants are growing on my water lily root .This pne of my laguna air stones on the bottom of the pond with the laguna aerator .looks like water hyacinth
100_4520.JPG
100_4523.JPG
100_4522.JPG
100_4525.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
then they must have put out seeds because there was none in the pot with the water hyacinth in the basement over winter and my lily is in the lily pond by it's self.I just noticed them when I added fertilizer to the lily pond

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just wonder where the seeds came from because the lily was never in the same place as the water hyacinth .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
View attachment 114129
I love how the reflection on the clear water looks like the fish are floating through the trees.
You do have such a lovely pond, it looks like it occurred natural, in the forest itself. Between your pond, and @Telion waterfall, my mind is on overdrive with ideas for my own.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
You do have such a lovely pond, it looks like it occurred natural, in the forest itself. Between your pond, and @Telion waterfall, my mind is on overdrive with ideas for my own.
Thank you Tara. I tell ya, there is so much inspiration to be found on this forum!

Ask a Question