What Happened to Flight 370?

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yes watching the breaking news now, I just have this gut feeling that the passengers are dead based on news reports, they purposely flew to a very high altitude, to kill off the passengers, that is what I heard on CNN. I believe nothing good will come of this ...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I believe that something good can come from anything,no matter how tragic................we just may not know what it is in the end plans. These people on this plane may be dead and probably are but they are not forgotten by their family and friends and many who do not even know them. May they all be at peace w/whatever comes of this. All we can do now is learn from this and try to correct any problems so that this cannot happen again. Have to find that plane tho in order to find out what the problem was whether it be on purpose or not. I pray they find it. W/O that plane info it can happen again. Hope all of you traveling on a plane like TM will have a safe trip to and from your destinations. I sure don't have any plans to fly up there anytime soon. I like having my feet on the ground.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
And it continues to get quirkier! Instead of a whole bunch of different people "who can't speak officially" for one reason or another giving out infornation relating to the most current details, seems they ["they" being the various governments] should appoint an official agency/department/something that would be responsible for collecting and passing on the reports to the media. It might NOT solve a thing, but it might save hearts & hopes from hearing bits & pieces of news that hasn't even been substantiated in most cases, and that does tend to contraditct other news items.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
now the investigation is focused on the pilots, flight crew, and some certain passengers. Looks like it was commandeered and latest info released looks like plane did land and was terrorism with an agenda and unknown plot at this time. It was well organized terrorism and planned years in advance most likely. Passengers most likely dead as the plane appears to be what they were after.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
can you believe this post is going around facbook?
10003272_10152237822140822_825891979_n.jpg

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I hope they are all found safe and alive, but somehow I don't think we shall see them again. This whole missing plane thing has given me a bit of a gut ache, when I think of the "Unthinkable" that nobody want's to say out loud. and anyway you look at it, none of the senerio's out there look good either. Then I hear that Israel is now on a "heightened" alert level, afraid of the Unthinkable, like the plane becoming a weapon of mass destruction.... I get a sense of relief in a odd way, cause maybe Israel is closer target to reach, like it being of the other side of the world, so maybe won't effect me the same. It is always more stressful to think of something happening on this side of the world, like it is "my back yard" or something.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
The potential exists that the plane may be turned into a weapon of mass destruction in some sick form, and the thought of another 9/11 event is cause for stress. and I was VERY Stressed out by 9/11 even though I was safe, the terror on TV was enough for me!

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
If the plane can just vanish like that, and there are people out there that have been working for years to figure this out. My guess is it was indeed hijacked and it will be used for mass destruction just like 9/11. But I also don't trust our government to tell us the truth about stuff either. We have a really good friend that just spent 26 years special ops navy.. There have been several high profile events that have happened that our friend was on the ground for with those special ops teams. What the public was told and his account are totally different. I have a whole new outlook on our government now.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Well, it's beginning to look more & more like a deliberate act on the part of the pilot -- how tragic! It doesn't look to me like a coincidence that the plane [probably] crashed in one of the MOST remote & hostile areas of the sea! If someone didn't want to leave a trace, they/he picked the perfect spot, [apparently] knowing that the black box "pingers" would run out before there was a chance of locating any wreckage.

I just hope they are able to find out the truth and bring closure for all those families!

Closure for the families, justice for any wrong-doers, better coordinated communications and sharing between countries, and the knowledge to keep it from happening again by making air travel even more safe than it already is!

Last edited:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I have gave up watching if they have found it, last I seen was they are still looking to confirm it crashed there. I will put the news on soon and see if anything new.
I do not travel much at all, and I vacation at home by the pond, too many things here need me, and I get in a panic at the thought of leaving town. I used to like to travel many years ago, now forget it! The big bad puppies need me and so do the big Pond dogs too!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I haven't been keeping up w/ the plane anymore either. I just hear things accidentally now and then. I too hope they can resolve any questions on how it happened and why. It would be horrible not knowing if you were a friend or family member of the lost. I feel safest traveling on my feet or bicycle but then you still have to watch out for cars and muggers......................not in your little gardens tho Colleen............it is safe in there w/ you taking such nice care of it all...................am I going insane here.............seems like I am talking about moving into your little potted plant funzy place all the time now
fairydrop44.gif

Ask a Question