What is your ponding "area of expertise"? Water chemistry? Fish illness? Plants?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Jokes, specifically light humor of the pisces sub-category.
Hey, I've never told this to anyone ['cause no one would care], but I've always been jealous of you because you can make your name from the periodic table --- My name doesn't work........:(

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Hey, I've never told this to anyone ['cause no one would care], but I've always been jealous of you because you can make your name from the periodic table --- My name doesn't work........:(
I copied the idea off Randy.
He also told me there's a website where you can do this and it will make up elements if your letters aren't in the Periodic Table.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
image.jpg

Mithril

A durable silvery metal that is very light and easy to work, mined by Dwarves. From 'mith', grey, and 'ril', glitter. (Middle Earth)
Silver
A brilliant white metal, harder than gold. Used in jewelry, photography and electronics. (Anglo-Saxon, Seolfor: L. argentum: silver)
Gundanium
An almost immutable, heat-resistant, and electrically neutral material that can absorb Electro-magnetic waves. (Gundam)
Iodine
A bluish-black, lustrous solid that is a blue-violet gas. Found in seaweed and used in medicine. (Gr. iodes: violet)
Etherium
An extremely rare metal created by the sphinx Crucius the Mad. Vedalken wizards strive to infuse everything with etherium. (Magic: The Gathering)

Thanks for the link. Silver & iodine are real, but.....

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Habitat. As far as bringing in certain types of animals (frogs, toads, butterflies, hummingbirds, etc) and making a safe place for them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I like making the area around my pond attractive. I'm creative at hiding "stuff". I'm no expert, but have a good "feel" for water quality and fish health.

Ask a Question