sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
YIKES :eek:glad I am not there .I have seen that they keep moving across the states .

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
60 mph winds Saturday night and high winds Sunday. Today 78 and sunny. Tomorrow cold and dropping into 20s! What's up with this weather?

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
24 F this morning, and about 3-4" of snow. Went up to 32 very briefly, then back down. Snow mostly gone now, but calling for another storm on Wednesday. In one night, we had as much snow as we got in all of March!!
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The wind chill here, has been below zero, for the past two days. Air temp is supposed to be down to 10 degrees F tonight. Both of the snow storms went just to the south of us, though. My wife wanted to spend another week in Florida. I told her we have to get home, so I can do yard work. Last night, I said I told you we should have spent another week in Florida. You can probably imagine her response.

Last edited:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Today was another sunny beautiful day, and I sure enjoyed sitting outside and soaking up some sun, watched the fish swim for hours and just sat there relaxing and drinking lots of coffee by the pond.

Supposed to rain all night, we need the rain too so that is good..

Had to work all Easter, worked so darn hard lately its all been a blur.... I never get more that one day of cause the shelves go so empty then. Were looking for more workers all the time these days, trouble is its hard work as well, but the pay is good so I cannot complain...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
25f , colder tomorrow, pond now 45, poor fish, poor bees.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sunny and windy again today high is supposed to be only in the 60's today and colder tomorrow

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lol more worried worried abut the bees than anything. They were brooding up wonderfully. Hives packed full, with this cold they can totally deplete the hive of stores and starve. Too cold to add sugar water. Need to cook more sugar blocks.

Ask a Question