j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's an awful storm to do so much damage to those cars! I love a good storm but would not like to get hit w/that hail. What a cool video you made w/sound and scary lightning :eek:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Weeds are popping up after all that rain and now the river is muddy and flowing faster. So much extreme weather storms these days. At least the storm was not too bad for me as we only got a little hail but other parts of town not so lucky.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Todays Paper reads... Wonder if any animals hurt?
20160720_101636_HDR.jpg

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We're expected to see one of the hottest days in the last three years today. 96°F and humid, heat index of 110°F

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We had a small storm roll through and it's only 72°F now. Wondering if we will even see 90°F today, and I'd guess no chance of 110°F heat index.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
90 degrees here with 62% humidity = 101 heat index. I spent 10 minutes outside rolling the garbage cans and the yard waste cans to the curb and I think I'm done with the outdoors for today. :hungover: If I do go back out, it will be just over to the pool at the park.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Lucky you :)
We are at 72 also.

Temps went up later in the afternoon when the sun returned. Still, not as hot as they expected, but we did see 90°F. Had another storm roll through earlier, knocked out power for a few seconds. They got over 2" of rain in central Wisconsin. We got some too, and it'll be a big help to remove us from the drought. Tomorrow is going to be much hotter

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
Temps went up later in the afternoon when the sun returned. Still, not as hot as they expected, but we did see 90°F. Had another storm roll through earlier, knocked out power for a few seconds. They got over 2" of rain in central Wisconsin. We got some too, and it'll be a big help to remove us from the drought. Tomorrow is going to be much hotter
Those storms are rolling through my area right now. They lost some of their punch as they moved south, but it's been raining steadily for over an hour, which is good as we needed the rain too. Tomorrow is supposed to be sticky and yucky as well.

Ask a Question