Advertisements

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very slight dusting of snow here and there. I see some blue sky and sunshine awakening at 30f. Better than the awful wind/rain storm we had on Friday night. Lost power several times. Trees fell/broke all over the place blowing up transformers and lighting up the sky w/blue light. Poor guy up the road lost his brand new wooden fence when a tree crashed down on it! Effected people all over the west side of our state.
Happy Groundhog Day

1580663899204.gif

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
42 here this am, It is warmer at home! up north...................50 was as cold as it got!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
39°F, and a lakeshore flood advisory, which isn't great news, since there's been some damage along the lake recently. Record high water levels in Lake Michigan and high waves are really beating up the shoreline.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
A tiny bit more of the white stuff this morning and not enough for me. One more big one would be nice and then move on to Spring! 29f and foggy.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Snowing, Big flakes. Coming in off the lake. Most areas expecting under an inch, but it's possible we could see more.

27°F

Ad

Advertisements

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nothing but more rain, rivers flooding here but not ours at the bottom of the hill yet. 41f. Wet walks everyday, oh well.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Global warming here! We have had 2 short periods of cold weather and a small amount of snow. Koi have not been fed since October but water temps have not come up enough that I can even give them fall- spring food. The only plants in the ponds are the water lilies and they have chewed those down to nothing. I haven't even put in my pond breathers yet! 60s and possible 70s next week!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
high winds and heavy rain hit at 4 am and winds have calmed down a little and rain stopped ..Winds were gusting up to 45 and 50 MPH .Poor puppy had to go to the bathroom and could no even stand up on the front porch .Wind advisory is still in effect .But winds will only gust up to 40 MPH

Ad

Advertisements

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
cloudy, sunny, possible rain every day, temps up in the low 80's.

Home 40-50 friday possible a tiny bit of snow. OW rain off and on all week

Ad

Advertisements

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So much for sun yesterday. It did not last long and then came the rains. Now today is super foggy but hopefully the sun will try again! 31f now.

dustboy

Nattering Nabob
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
53 degrees but the wind is BLASTING. I hate this weather, makes me nervous. Our old south fence is flopping around, if it falls I don’t look forward to that conversation with the neighbor.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question