j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Rain and warm temps washed all the snow away here. About 41 and rising. Then heading down into the teens again in a couple days.

@addy1 I just checked out your pond videos and all looks fine there. Looks cold but no snow build up yet. Your bucket bubbler is working away! The robins are flying all over.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We've got about 4" of snow and 1"-3" more expected before it moves out tonight, so luckily we'll be on the lower end of what they predicted.

On the bright side, it's 32°F. That's about 32° warmer than it'll be on Thursday

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
No snow here and 44 degrees but no sun now .We are supposed to get rain and temps. are supposed to go up again

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Trapped in a deep freeze with no end in sight... -21Celsius or -6 Fahrenheit this cold morning. At least we got a few inches of snow to cover the ground nice.

The dog door has been freezing shut these days after 2 weeks of this cold weather.
Thank goodness the dogs are smart enough to let me know before it's too late...:whistle:.......:poop:........:eek:

Even the local ski hills have been closed due to severe wind chills.:cold:
The ski hills are open again. It's warming up to -11c/12f this week.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well, the meteorologists said 6"-9" and they couldn't have been any more dead on. We got 7.5" here. The snow moved our about two hours ago. I just finished cleaning off the driveway.
IMG_0954 copy.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Mid 50's for 2 days and then 2 days of mid 30's and then back up to high 50's .Confusing weather .Rain but it is very welcome

Ask a Question