sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sorry to say but here over charging in hospitals and fraud is big .70 dollars for 1 tylenol is a little outrages .My taxes on my home on 3 acres is 1000 dollars and next year we will get a tax break because hubby will be 65 before the July deadline .The other house on 12 acres is 265 dollars a year but is a single wide on a permanent foundation ..JW you are welcome t get what ever snow I get this season ,I prefer to not have any .

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We're preparing for snow. Most forecasts seem to agree we'll get 6" to 9", but with the possibility of up to a foot in some spots. It's starting tomorrow evening and goes into Sunday morning, then we might see a short break before round two starts Sunday afternoon into Monday morning.

I put my leaf net away today. It sure was a big help! I also seeded my native garden since I always like to do it before the first decent snowfall. That way, the snow protects the seeds from birds as well as the wind blowing them. When the snow melts, it'll push them into the mud. I have a bit more seeding to do tomorrow before the snow starts.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We're preparing for snow. Most forecasts seem to agree we'll get 6" to 9", but with the possibility of up to a foot in some spots. It's starting tomorrow evening and goes into Sunday morning, then we might see a short break before round two starts Sunday afternoon into Monday morning.

What a strange start to this season - I keep reminding everyone IT'S NOT EVEN WINTER YET! Will report back once the snow hits - we'll see how close they are to being right!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
dipping in the teens overnight yesterday in northern NJ
my 6" project pond is already icing over, right now its 25F but feels colder
WP_20161210_08_57_19_Pro.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
A 25 chilly degrees out and it feels colder except in the sun .Supposed to get up to 42 degrees

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
12-10, still no ice. Right now it's sheeting rain, ponds overflowing, mountain snow being washed away.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well they are wrong again 54 degrees and got a lot done and hubby is hungry so time to make him something to eat .I hate stopping but no choice

Ask a Question