JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Temp is 10°F today, colder tomorrow, and colder again on Thursday. Windchills are below zero until Friday.

Now I'm waiting to see what happens with a winter storm that comes through Friday and Saturday. It's still too early to know where it'll hit and how much snow it'll have, but it may be a big one for some people. Hoping we get lucky and it's not so bad here.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I hear the extreme cold coming 14 Dec to Christmas. We shall see... Anybody else hearing this? It's all over the internet

Up and down for us. Very cold the next two days, high of 4°F on Thursday, then back up to the 20°F's, then back down below zero and single digits before going back up into the 20s middle of next week. Certainly colder than what we typically see in December.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Balmy 78F here with a predicted high of around 70F Christmas Day. No polar vortex or 'mini- ice age' predicted for here.
DJF forecast map.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The last few Christmas days we have been in the 70's .We even ate outside .They said Christmas day was only going to be in the mid 50 degrees ,but it was warmer than they said .Today same thing only supposed to be around 50 but made it to 60 and yesterday it was 63 degrees .Sun was out part of the day

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Mitch hate to say this but even when she is home it still won't be as cold as your weather ;)If I lived where you do I would hibernate all winter and that would make me a very angry person .Not sure i could ever get used to length of cold or the low temps. you get .

Ask a Question