addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is, I almost got up at 130a to sit with them. Then a break in the storms long enough for me to fall asleep, briefly.

Shut all blinds turned on music. Two of the six would fire the rest up.

And checked for tornadoes since we were under a watch.

Would have brought to the bed, BUT not they are not ready for that. Do a lot of pooing at night, in the pen poo area. Most still under 1 yr old

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I like just cbd, all products validated for strength etc.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It's snowing.

171215379642419.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Last night when the rains started up all of a sudden the loudest and longest crash of thunder and lightning I have ever heard here! Just one time then nothing! Wish I would have been outside to see it....................but then maybe I would not be here right now?
We don't get many of those kinds of storms so it is quite the dramatic show when it happens!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Last night when the rains started up all of a sudden the loudest and longest crash of thunder and lightning I have ever heard here! Just one time then nothing! Wish I would have been outside to see it....................but then maybe I would not be here right now?
We don't get many of those kinds of storms so it is quite the dramatic show when it happens!
Is that why there's so much drama in your area. There's no thunderstorms hurricanes or twisters so they have created their own disasters they feel LEFT OUT

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Is that why there's so much drama in your area. There's no thunderstorms hurricanes or twisters so they have created their own disasters they feel LEFT OUT
Not much drama near me! Now Seattle is a different story and Tacoma south of there. We only have a guy that tried to shoot out a neighbors street camera and threw bags of garbage over their fence. Oops he somehow forgot about the guns he left in the garbage bags,lol! The cops had to force him out of his house. Busted out windows and smashed down his brand new garage door! Him went directly to jail but got out on bail the same day!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Not much drama near me! Now Seattle is a different story and Tacoma south of there. We only have a guy that tried to shoot out a neighbors street camera and threw bags of garbage over their fence. Oops he somehow forgot about the guns he left in the garbage bags,lol! The cops had to force him out of his house. Busted out windows and smashed down his brand new garage door! Him went directly to jail but got out on bail the same day!
This my Dear is Drama anywhere else.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sun out, than more rain coming. Climbing close to 4 inches since 4/1

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Snowing AGAIN. I don't think it's supposed to accumulate though.

Still monitoring eclipse day. Forecast still shows clouds and 25% chance of rain, although maybe some sun throughout the day. We're 4 days away now so the forecast is bound to be more accurate than it's been. Which... makes me nervous. Hopefully we'll get sun during the right time of day.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Snowing AGAIN. I don't think it's supposed to accumulate though.

Still monitoring eclipse day. Forecast still shows clouds and 25% chance of rain, although maybe some sun throughout the day. We're 4 days away now so the forecast is bound to be more accurate than it's been. Which... makes me nervous. Hopefully we'll get sun during the right time of day.
Even if clear here we would only see a small slice of the pie and of course it prolly won't even be clear :cool:

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Even if clear here we would only see a small slice of the pie and of course it prolly won't even be clear :cool:

It's about a 90% eclipse here. It's the best we'll see here in my lifetime. There are more partial eclipses in the relatively near future, even a couple in the next 10 years, but nothing anywhere near 90%.

During the 2017 eclipse, we had 80% here, but it was cloudy all day. There was a point where the clouds thinned out just enough to see it for a short time through the filtered clouds, but I missed the peak. I was still happy to get a couple photos of it. One even without a filter because the clouds were so thick!

eclipse1.jpg eclipse2.jpg

The Weather Channel showed a map of the line of totality, and it looks like a lot of people are expecting clouds.
So, I guess even if I do miss out on our 90% eclipse, it won't disappoint me as much as those who are going to miss out on their total eclipse.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The eclipse forecast has changed quite a bit. Weather Channel says 68°F and mostly sunny. Local news is similar but still has a chance for rain in the morning. Still the best forecast I've seen for Monday since I've been keeping an eye on it.

Ask a Question