j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Supposed to get some t-storms today. Starting to get darker and darker now. Going down in the 30's tonight. Where is my Spring?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We are getting winds all day up to 30 and gusts up to 40 mph .I can't even get much done out side .I trimmed up part of the pampas grass but even that was hard in these winds

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Got rain and hailed on while walking and then sun came out and dried me to the bones. Still some big black clouds floating around up there.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
50°F and sunny. Did a little more pond cleaning today since it's so nice out. Took out the rest of the decomposing lily pad stems from last year, and more leaves that blew in over the past few days. Haven't touched the deep part yet in case any frogs are still hibernating. I've still only seen one alive, & haven't come across any bodies yet. Maybe they're all in the deep part, dead or alive. Hoping alive...

Chances for rain and wind over the next two days.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
It was gorgeous day here!!! Must have been around 70, sunny, light breeze. I got my waterfall hooked up tonight on the koi pond, even though temporary. Still trying to figure out which pump will run the fountain. So, will be working on the water lines more yet, but at least I have the waterfall running. Turned on aerator, since some stagnant water at end of waterfall, and I didn't feel like scooping it out! LOL Probably frogs in there, too. Found a dead frog in skimmer and wonder if I trapped him when I put the basket in there. Darn! Listening to the chirping frogs in the farm pond was like heaven to my ears tonight!
Warmer yet tomorrow, then bad storms coming here on Thurs. and Fri. So, west coast has it now, then it's moving this way by Thurs., bet our east coast folks will get it on Fri. Colder temps again, but only down to 50's, at least we are not going below freezing this time.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are wandering up to 60 today, yesterday was howling winds and around 57 or so.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Daffodils finally started opening yesterday, and this morning are in full swing! Welcome, Spring! Another beautiful sunny 70's day here, before bad storms predicted for tomorrow. Booooo ...
Daffodils in bloom.JPG
Daaffodils.JPG

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Could get into the mid 60°s today, but living near Lake Michigan means it'll probably be in the 50°s all day. Looks like the rain will hold off until tonight or tomorrow morning.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Get off the puter and get going! Sunny heading to 58 today. Going to clean deer poo out of the stream so I can get it running.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Flipping horrible, the last three days very bad winds cold and dark sky's. In England, we put the clocks forward an hour in the winter and then move them back an hour in the spring, this is suppose to bring longer nights and single the start of better weather (lol) ever since we have messed about with the time its felt like December not the start of spring

Ask a Question