sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sun out and already in the 60's and more mulch spread but have to get more to finish .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Rain coming by mid morning, then off and on showers predicted. Leaving now for my walk or I'll get drenched if a few.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well sun is out and warning things up. No wind today thank goodness! Just making fresh coffee and boy do I need one today. Worked super hard at work moving lots of Boxes out of freezer at work. What a long day, was to tired to even have my usual one glass of wine before bed. Some older lady was watching me work and complemented me and said I was in good shape! Made me feel all Nice. ...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
It was nice and warm yesterday, then the front pushed in, and this afternoon it was dropping temps. Down to 40's by time I left the office, and going down to 34 tonight, Windy, too, and that makes it colder. But, tomorrow is another day, and sun is coming back and supposed to be upper 50's, then upper 60's and mostly sunny on Sunday. Going to Prairie Gardens finally tomorrow with my girlfriend. Not much on GOOD sale that I can see in flyer, but I'm sure I will find something that I just HAVE to have. Want to try to find something for another girlfriend that took care of my pup while I was on vacation. Thinking of putting together a flat ceramic pot of succulents or sedums for her. I have several varieties that are growing well, that I can give her starts from, and buy a few new varieties tomorrow, might make a pretty gift. She loves plants, too.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We started the day at 50°F but it dropped all day long and is now at 32°F.
This weekend should be warm but windy. Then mid 40s all next week with chances of rain every day.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sun tomorrow and monday, then a chance of rain for the next week.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Winds gusting to 40 and 45 mph and not one drop of rain.It was still 75 degrees at 1 AM

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Sun is out but still chilly right now at only 30 Fahrenheit (-1 Celsius ) Should get up to 50 Fahrenheit today. Next week we will be back to summer like weather. Hopefully after this easter rush is over at work soon, then I can get started on new upper pond. .. Right now the store is so busy that just finding a parking spot is difficult. We sold tons of big pumpkin pies, hot cross buns and everything else!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
3 times wheelbarrow blew over and had to put the stuff back in it and then bucket got dumped 2 times and I am tired of this wind

Ask a Question