What is your weather like ... today

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I hate it when they mess with the clocks! We had our time moved ahead one hour two weeks ago or so.

Well today it snowed, was dark and cold, so I had a hot bath and put on warm clothes, now the sun is out and I am hot!! Right now very sunny again and 51 degrees (+9 Celsius )

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
The wind was terrible yesterday. Signs were blown all over the city and tree fell on house somewhere in town. Then the wind caught the outside back screen door and banged it up against the house. The glass exploded all over the deck in tiny pieces. It was a mess last night, trying to sweep the broken glass up while the snow was coming down sideways. Then the wet snow froze the broom making sweeping glass off snowy deck even harder. Now the bottom of the screen door has plastic taped for now. Need a new back screen door now!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We are getting really strong winds again today and yesterday was the only calm day .It is close to 70 degrees but that wind stops every thing .I want to put down the rest of the mulch .Winds are terrible to spread mulch .My handle on my front storm door broke off in my hand because of the wind and now I have to buy a new handle for it .The glass in those storm doors are not cheap .I had that happen and the cost of a new storm door was only 30 dollars more so i bought a new storm door .Safety glass is not cheap.Even mowing the grass was heard and i gave up after being covered in cut grass blowing at me

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Was pouring awful here earlier but now the sun is coming out between the big dark clouds. Soooooooooo shiny green and pretty looking!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Ya, my storm door is getting old and beat up so I think after the Easter Rush is over I will go look for new storm doors. The pull down screen getting worn and latches are broke here and there ... thank goodness for that red sticky tape and plastic.

Attachments

• 20150402_103035.jpg
    20150402_103035.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 101

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep had mine taped because my storm doors have to be ordered because of there size 38 x81 ,they are handicap sized so they are also stronger than a normal storm door.But they also cost lots more .I did save by installing it myself .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Not very warm today but warmed enough to take my coat off. I could use a few more degrees please :)

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I trimmed my tree with snow flurries last Saturday
It's been in the 70s ever since
I planted plants yesterday

Ask a Question