sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
This is one strange spring high winds for 2 days ,but at least we are only going to get 1 night at 39 degrees and hope it does not go lower than that .I am already tired of 2015

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cold here today in the mid 40's. Going to be colder tomorrow w/rain. Rain starting this afternoon. Last year we got one peach. I did finally put out the hummer feeder yesterday cuz the poor things kept coming around looking for it. Fed the fish too.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have filled my hummer feeders 4 times and they have a couple of little nests I can see in the cleveland pear tree..I see there are a lot of severe weather threats and high torcon levels .All the way from Texas to Florida and up

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I was worried about the high winds so looked and since the teeny tiny nest hang from the inside branch's of the tree I guess they are safer .They come back every year to there nests and it amazes me how they come back from the winter houses to the summer houses .I tried to get pics but they build there nests high up and all you get is fuzzy pics

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Freeze warnings, strong winds, 47 right now, bees missing out on a lot of nectar from flowering trees, darn it...............

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
wow glad I waited to buy at living waterscapes has 10% off besides your vip card of 5% off plants and most of there pond plants are on sale Through sunday .I just got e-mail from them .Yeh I saw that it is freeze warnings all the way up ,but so far not for us but it does not mean it can't happen here

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Didn't frost here last night, but they are calling for another "watch" tonight, so I brought in the hanging baskets again. Better safe than sorry, as I would be sick if all those pretty little plants died! After tonight, hoping it starts getting warmer again. I saw 70's for end of next week, and almost 80! Woohoo, get past tonight and looks like nice weather is coming. :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are low 60 all next week. like 61, at least just one frost night, tonight.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Mowed last night, wanted to "sweep" for the horses, but mower quit ... battery cable broke off at clamp. Will get that today. BUT, since grass clippings in rows on top of grass, I saw frost this morning. VERY distinct frost. Sure glad I decided to leave the apple tree covered, and brought the hanging baskets in for the night again. Going up to mid 60's today. Tomorrow rain, but koi pond needs to be topped off.

Ask a Question