What is your weather like ... today

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We had 82 degree weather here on Saturday. I got my flower beds built and was just finishing up when IT STARTED HAILING... OK so it wasn't snow like Addy got but I was amazing that it was so dang hot out and there was ice balls falling from the sky. That was a first for me. Woke up Sunday and part of our fence had come down and I had branches all over the back yard. Sunday was nice, a little hot and today we are under storm, tornado, flood, and tomato watch ... It's completely black out.
Note to Mother Nature, it's your world and all but if yo could pick a weather style for the day and stick with it instead of going all ADHD on us we'd appreciate it, Sincerely Humankind.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
front lawn and back peepee lawn for dogs mowed and raked ,grocery shopping done .Have to finish sister needs a ride to doctors this week for a stress test .Hubby has heart doctor appointment also .coffee now as I went and got more flavored coffee and creamer ,my 1 indulgence .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hope her stress test is a good one!

They say rain coming but not yet, slight chance. We could use some, all of the storms have been missing us.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They are calling for rain Wednesday and Thursday ,at least last time I saw weather report .I hope so to addy for her sake .I just hate sitting there for hours ,so have to take my tablet .Hubby wants egg salad so making that now .With all the rain we have been getting grass has been growing fast

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Right now..............

colors.JPG
Capture.JPG

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gorgeous day! 75 here now and just got back from a long bicycle ride. Whew I'm sweating and tired and glad to be home!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Great steal on the elephant ear bulbs, Sissy!
Colleen, it's funny. Your morning temp was lower than here, but your afternoon temp was higher. What's up with that? It should be finally getting back up to the 70's by this weekend. Hoping it stays for good this time. Tbendl, love your theory! You tell ole Mother Nature. I'm standing behind you on that one. LOL

Last edited:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yesterday there was frost on the roof of neighbors house and by noon it was sun tanning weather! We are back to desert like weather, no rain all spring, trees having had time leafing out, and like the desert it can be freezing at night and super hot during the day!

Really our climate is semi-aired (dry) but last few springs were like we lived in Scotland with all the green hills and trees. Now we are back to desert like weather with tons of sun and solar stuff working really good now! ha ha ha

We had cloudy weather last week for a day or two but no rain at all. Good thing I have trapped more water in back yard with new pond, cause with this dry weather I might just need it!! At least I don't have to worry about any flood any time soon!

Got to get outside and move the water again, and time for coffee by the pond! Sissy did I happen mention that Egg Salad Sandwiches with coffee are my very favorite !!!

Ask a Question