What is your weather like ... today

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Sunny, 60 F, perfect weather for wading in a customer's pond, But DAMN, that water felt cold until both feet went numb!!! :cold:
John

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Way to warm for October, 86 this afternoon and talking about a record Friday (90). Broke a record just two weeks ago too. 90 isn't fall to me.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
33 F. this morning. Frost on the rooftops, had to scrape ice off both vehicles. However, no frost damage to the plants, not even the water hyacinths! Much nicer now, 55 and sunny.
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
It almost hit 80 degrees here this afternoon, but with fairly low humidity, it didn't feel too bad outside. I am slowly going through yard/pond plant clean-up as well as trying to water all the trees on our property once a week since we haven't had many good soaking rains in the past few weeks.

And of course they're talking about the possibility of frost next weekend. October has such bipolar weather. ;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
80 here again today and over seeded my lawn with new grass seed because the cooler nights with the heavy dew are making the grass seed i already put down 12 days ago grow .Have to buy another 50 lb bag to finish the side yards

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
while mowing look and listen .because there are dangers out there from above .this just happened to me while mowing .This is not a small branch.I was just riding by it and not even mowing yet just riding by it to start mowing up and down the yard .

Attachments

• branch that almost hit me while mowing 004.JPG
    branch that almost hit me while mowing 004.JPG
    303.8 KB · Views: 146
  • branch that almost hit me while mowing 001.JPG
    branch that almost hit me while mowing 001.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 105
  • branch that almost hit me while mowing 007.JPG
    branch that almost hit me while mowing 007.JPG
    338.1 KB · Views: 108

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
while mowing look and listen .because there are dangers out there from above .this just happened to me while mowing .This is not a small branch.I was just riding by it and not even mowing yet just riding by it to start mowing up and down the yard .
First the plague of frogs and now this? Be careful sissy...

Ask a Question