sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
chores never end just like repairs when you own a house .Drones and even the people here for those little plane things that they fly in here have to be registered .Any thing in the sky except for kites .That may be next ,you never know

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Heading to the beach, gonna sit in the cabana and watch the waves, read books, eat, do nothing...........well we have a bit of rental stuff to take care of.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
uh oh when you say rental stuff that usually means a lot of work .You say that then post pics of tearing things apart and remodeling ;):)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Fire placed got cleaned for the season.
Doing some paper work for my company preping for taxes. Little bit of video games then off to my friends church to fix a few pcs

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ortho doc visit for my arm..............................I don't want surgery!

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Addy- No, no no! Time to relax, not work!
JW- What's up with your arm? Haven't been following to many threads. I hope nothing serious as I dealt with shoulder surgery all year. Hubby is having knee surgery next month.
Chimney and woodstove cleaning tomorrow, finally got heat pump fixed.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I learned a lot about heat pumps from the lennox rep. who came here .there is an internal set button and forth the south it should be set at lower and farther north it should be set higher on the new freon ones .They now are debating on what to replace on my 17 seer lennox heat pump installed in 2014

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Rental stuff is a lady younger than me failing. Last phone call worried us. Going to be a status check. Heart, weak, brain fog, maybe 80 lbs wet. NO WORK!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
2017-11-29 13.20.26.jpg

No people

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
at least some one cares about her and glad you are going to check on her .I check up on my neighbor and took him thanksgiving meal .Had him over for christmas last year since I had christmas here .I spent part of the day mulching leaves in my yard .I built 2 picture frames and built 6 birdhouses .Some for me some for my sisters since they asked for them .Have to finish more but hubby wanted dinner ,darn it he has to eat ;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Gosh still 67 degrees outside and it is after 5 pm .What a great day but getting dark out .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
CF6983B5-6AEE-4DA1-B5C5-7B20FCBD1B02.jpeg
Working today. I do hotshot, where if it needs moved but isn’t haulable by standard truck, we do it. Mostly oil field, round here. Went out to haul pipe from a well, got stuck in mud, some nice farmer rescued us. He ended up pulling us over a mile, with a few spots even his tractor was slipping at. We were 2 hrs late. Ouch. But we got our load, and am now waiting in the city for it all to get fixed, so we can take it back tomorrow. Hope it’s an easy fix so we can go home to sleep instead of spending all much in the truck.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice 80f winds blowing a bit of rain but beautiful. Hard to believe beach was empty! We saw two people

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Addy- No, no no! Time to relax, not work!
JW- What's up with your arm? Haven't been following to many threads. I hope nothing serious as I dealt with shoulder surgery all year. Hubby is having knee surgery next month.
Chimney and woodstove cleaning tomorrow, finally got heat pump fixed.

Yay no surgery and no cortisone shot unless I want one later if therapy doesn't quite fix it all. The ortho doc said it could have been partly from the pneumonia shot I got or it could have just aggravated what was happening to begin with. I have a small bone spur, she says nothing to fret about and a labrum tear or two and some wear and tear on shoulder causing impingement, tendonitis/bursitis. She thinks physical therapy should fix it. We shall see. If not then I suppose surgery could be needed later on or stem cell therapy. She does both. I am not in any great pain and can do just about everything unless in involve reaching too high, or behind my back or way around from one side to another. Only left arm so right one still functions normally. Start therapy again on Monday. Tried it before I got an MRI but now that they see the true issues they might have to do different types of therapy treatments. This has been going on since May 22 on the day I got that darn vaccination!

Hope you are doing much better by now and darn that your hubby now has to go through knee surgery! Hope he deals well w/it and has a quick heal time. They are finding good results from stem therapy now. It now has federal approval but still lots of insurance does not cover it. In 10 yrs it may be the way to go and a much easier treatment for the patients.

Ask a Question