Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Just don’t push yourself too much when dealing with things like labral tears. Soft tissues heal quick, bone heals slow, but cartilage just doesn’t heal right. Except occasionally on little kids, but that’s another story. It’s all about blood supply. Cartilage isn’t vascular, so it just doesn’t heal.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well supposed to be in high 60's again today so as soon as it warms up I will be outside .got to take advantage of the sunshine while it is here .Waiting still for them to get the parts for my heat pump .don't understand why it takes so long .It is new as of 2014 and this is the second dual compressor since it was installed and 3rd solenoid .The lennox rep is not happy since I told them I want the whole system replaced

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Picture says it all
20171130_105210.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I used to love going to Atlantic City just to walk on the beach to collect shells .It was the best thing in he world to me .After a sorm seeing all the interesting things that washed up onto the shore .It was always a treasure hunt

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Not a lot of shells down here. But blue water great sand water temp 78f

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
@JamieB thanks for that info and I will do my best to behave and hoping therapy will help this time around.
Now if I could just get my dad to take my advice... what’s the use of having a medic around when they aren’t used? He says his shoulder will quite hurting when it stops. and “ it hasn’t fallen off yet”. Grrr, tough old cowboys are almost as bad as medics at taking medical advice!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Wish I could have a vacation. Haven't been on a "go away" vacation in 23 years.
hmm, I have a lot of these...as in when I ask my wife for something and the timing isn't good, well, I get one of those...I don't think she means 'take a vacation', though...heh, ORRRRR, does she and I've been obtuse all these years????

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Today watched the waves, read a book, went to the street festival of the lighting of the Christmas tree. Did a lot of people watching, this guy had a live rat on his shoulder. Not the best shots
IMG_1966.JPG
IMG_1978.JPG

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Of course, I have no idea where I would go. There are a couple of National Parks I would like to visit before I die.
If you like rocks, you need to see the parks in Utah, the rocks are phenomenal! There are a lot of absolutely beautiful parks. Make a plan and just go! Once you get "old" you can get a senior pass, cuts the park entry fees out, the camping cost in half.

Ask a Question