Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Never made it to weed eating, instead making cookies. Bathed the female rescue kitty Ryder. She’s still super small, lots of fleas, and not eating what I expect for a kitten her size. It’s more nibbles every few hours, so I’ll be trying soft foods when I can get some.

B

Burd

I had an electrician come by again, I have a whole list of funky electrical here. Lol. Almost got the list done.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
@Gemma , I'm so sorry about your beloved American Eskimo.....it never gets easier. In time, I hope the memories of happier times brings a smile to your face.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thank you guys!

Yoda was an awesome dog! He could give hugs just like people do, and even hold your leg if he didn't want you to leave,
We're gonna miss him for a very long time!
The worst part is that all of us always expected our other dog Webber to go first, he is 12 and always had something wrong since the day we brought him home...Yoda was only 7yrs old and always healthy. We thought he had a stomach upset cause he had one episode of diarrhea and didn't want to eat after that, but then he started eating again and seemed all better.
It was a shock when we found him dead yesterday morning...he looked peaceful like he had died in his sleep, it took a while for us to accept he was gone.
Thank you for all your support
yodaball2 (2).jpg

Ask a Question