addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So for my shubinkin loving friends, is that white ones back “ blue”?
Looks blueish in the picture.

We are harvesting what honey we got this year, about 1/4 of what we harvested last year and we have more hives this year. The cool spring, constant rain hurt the nectar flow. Spent the day extracting it, still have some more to go.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
upload_2018-6-26_0-32-14.jpeg
It’s official, I’ve got the assistant manager spot! Lol, I’ve only been working there three months.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I was pleased. It’s a little earlier than I’d expected, I figured I’d be waiting another two or three weeks. But I’ve caught on well to most of it, so I guess I impressed my boss’s boss.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
on the phone before with sovah health hospital .They sent me a bill for 590 dollars on hubbies hospital stay and I had already gone online to my insurance and it showed all the bills are paid and all we had was a 50 dollar copay and hospital checked and said it was there mistake .Took 2 hours to straighten it out .I had to straighten the last bill out also ,this is getting to the point where it is aggrevating

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Still a bit of one, what kind is it? Best planting conditions? Depth? It’s obviously ok with deeper depth, but didn’t bloom till I moved it shallower. The pads are much larger than on the Cherokee, about the size of my hand with fingers spread. Where as the Cherokee has much smaller leaves. I’ll try moving the Cherokee to the pool after I protect it with some rocks, in the shallowest part. Maybe that one will grow bigger too.
If I had to take a guess, I'd say it's a Carnea. Looks just like mine.
John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Fantastic! So happy for you!
I was pleased. It’s a little earlier than I’d expected, I figured I’d be waiting another two or three weeks. But I’ve caught on well to most of it, so I guess I impressed my boss’s boss.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
My day off! I’ve got a lot of cleaning to do, shopping, cooking for our bbq tomorrow. The guys got a big smoker bbq yesterday, so I’ll be happy to put that to use. I was up late, and woken early by the little kitty we took in, he was taken from his mom before he could eat on his own, so I’m only fostering him till he can. But boy did he inform me he was hungry and wanted cuddles. He doesn’t want anything but moms milk, so I had to force feed him some kmr, and now he’s sleeping on my shoulder/ neck. I’m thinking I’ll just go back to bed for a few hours with him. He loves the warmth.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’m fostering him for a guy I work with who wants it. He and his gf don’t know how to raise a little kitty this age, and the be got 3 cat moms to help. Which reminds me, I need to bring one in to feed little ones, he’s not getting enough to eat

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Oops, I did it again! Two Walmart special butterfly fish will now go into the plant tank... right beside the two asiatic lillies, and some other pretty plant that was on sale for a quarter. The lillies were $3 each, but now I’m kicking my butt for splurging!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Medicating prior to adding to the tank as Walmart fish are natorious for being sick. Just so nothing pops up in that tank, cause it is a quarantine tank. I got a silver and a light gold, the gold one almost disappeared in the yellow bucket. The silver one has more and darker grey on the head and body.

Attachments

• 16267EAD-C112-4995-BC48-BA6A36CCE4B9.jpeg
    16267EAD-C112-4995-BC48-BA6A36CCE4B9.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 104

Ask a Question