sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Great you can just click the pic and it whows a bigger view of it and then close it out to go back neat

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Had to change my avatar, the old one was too small I guess and blurry. Now I will try to upload a pic not using photo bucket:

Attachments

• IMG_1830.JPG
    IMG_1830.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 249

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey whadda ya know it worked. Now I gotta try the flash 9 thingy. Don't know if I even have that or not but we shall see:

Attachments

• IMG_1812.JPG
    IMG_1812.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 249

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I had issues with my avatar also.. not sure why, it just says failed to update photo, I just kept trying different pictures until one worked.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok I used the flash 9 thingy but don't really get what's different then using the basic. OH well they both work for me :highfive:

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Cool, I like how you can click the pics and they show up big if you want. That's a nice add! I just wish i figure out how to change my user CP, I would like to have the last post posted the first one to show up. Threads where there are pages of post you have to go to the last page to clear it off of the new post list.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I used the flash 9 thingy but don't really get what's different then using the basic. OH well they both work for me :highfive:

The benefit of the Flash uploader is that you can upload lots of pics at once :). Just hold down CTRL and keep clicking on all the pics you want (or click and highlight them all) to upload and it will do it in one batch :D
Cool, I like how you can click the pics and they show up big if you want. That's a nice add! I just wish i figure out how to change my user CP, I would like to have the last post posted the first one to show up. Threads where there are pages of post you have to go to the last page to clear it off of the new post list.

What may work in the meantime is to click on the dot in the far left of the topic rows - the dot appears when there are unread posts and clicking on it should take you to the latest unread post.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok this time I used the place holder function. I used spaces between them this time. Just playing w/ it right now.

Begonias Aug.05.jpg

Chameleon Plant 2005.jpg

IMG_1066.JPG

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Ian/Fishin/Sissy...Sorry, but I guess it was a little early in the morning for me. I had to sign in about 4 times,then register all over again (twice) and I was still getting cut off! It must have been right in the middle of the change-over; at least now I can get onto the site. I'll just have to get used to it! John

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ok this time I used the place holder function. I used spaces between them this time. Just playing w/ it right now.

If you don't use the placeholder then it will just line all of the images up in a box at the bottom :). I don't normally use it unless I'm spacing things out in a big post, otherwise it just adds extra clicks. Have a whirl and see how it works :)

Ian/Fishin/Sissy...Sorry, but I guess it was a little early in the morning for me. I had to sign in about 4 times,then register all over again (twice) and I was still getting cut off! It must have been right in the middle of the change-over; at least now I can get onto the site. I'll just have to get used to it! John

No worries John - I'm glad you're sticking around! Over the next few days we'll tweak and refine things further.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes you are right Ian it take much longer to use the place holder. Trying the other way now:

Attachments

• 2005 Bougainvilla.jpg
    2005 Bougainvilla.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Yellow Poppies 2005.jpg
    Yellow Poppies 2005.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 199
  • NONAME37-1.jpg
    NONAME37-1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 222
  • NONAME34-1.jpg
    NONAME34-1.jpg