Wow!!!.....wild bacon

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Texas Pig
How would you like one of these around your house ?

~

Cute little Texas pig ...That was killed in the town of Cut-N-Shoot TX. We call them Piney Wood Rooter's.
There was a documentary on about a month ago about these things growing up so rapidly in the US . They're all over Georgia , Alamba, Arkansas,Texas , Florida , and other states. You ever wonder what happens to those people that just leave home and disappear but their car is found out on a dirt road? Between bigfoot and these monsters, I think we know!

Killed by a Medical Radiology worker...What would you do if this beast was coming at you? Run for dear life? Climb a tree? Or simply get run over?
~

Over 1,800 lb. Wild boar shot and killed in Conroe , Texas near the County Airport , East of I-45 and near the community of Cut and Shoot.
~

Yep.......only in Texas ! We were taught to stand still because their eye sight is poor. By standing still they probably would not see you and walk right on by. And No you can't out run them!! Look at how tall the grass and weed's are. How fast do you think you would be running thru that? I don't know about Ya'll but I'm a fat slow joker that would fall flat on my face after a few step's.
Pork Chop – Anyone

http://www.incredimail.com/?id=606430&rui=105037973&sd=20110220

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
We got them here they give the farmers a hard time

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Ahhh would pay to see that fall .:yikesu::dunno::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:I'm not sure I could just stand there and wait

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yikers I'd have to hope there was a tree or something to hide behind. I'll just give them the right of way and call it good :LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
copied from the web. Citing a report in a French hunting magazine, the Courier reveals that the boar in these pictures was actually a 781-pounder killed in Turkey in 2005 (the EXIF data embedded in the images confirms the photos were snapped on June 3 of that year). One visual clue — the "Nature Tours" logo on the side of a vehicle in one of the photos — indeed points to a Turkish hunting website on which the same images are displayed.

Ask a Question