You know you live in a sleepy rural location when...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I do miss @MitchM - not only was he extremely knowledgeable and experienced, he was also very kind and patient sharing with those of us who were knew to the pond game. I hope he's doing well. I always wondered how his clay lined pond turned out...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I do miss @MitchM - not only was he extremely knowledgeable and experienced, he was also very kind and patient sharing with those of us who were knew to the pond game. I hope he's doing well. I always wondered how his clay lined pond turned out...
I LOOKED BACK a while ago and i wondered if the lack of responses to his mud pond was a reason for his leaving.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Good question... I for one was fascinated by the process. I think he had some flooding issues that slowed down the process if I'm remembering correctly. Not to mention the environment he was in - very short ponding season there.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What i was afraid of was the wild life he had moose, bear and i believe it was a mountain lion, i feared he may have had a run in with one.

Ask a Question