Your pet pictures

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I think they need a bigger dog bed .You know you look at all these pets and all I see is faces that say I'm spoiled rotten and loved to the max and know it .

They have 3 dogbeds! but my boxer just likes to curl up in the most unfortable places, at night, he likes to get in our closet and sleep on the dirty cloths instead of his bed. I have pictures... i'll find them.

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
here we go.. the many sleeping positions of my crazy boxer. yeah he thought he was going to sleep in this stream for a minute, until he realized he couldn't breath under water,
.facebook_51089.jpg
then in our spare bed, like he was a person.
.facebook_51086.jpg
Then in the closet, with clothes on his head
.facebook_51087.jpg
Then upside down on the couch
.facebook_51088.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Too funny 99..........you have quite the character there! Neat pix!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hope it's ok Country to post memory pets. Had to post this pic in the memory of my very first pet. Her name was Janie and she used to sit up and beg all the time for more food! She did get to be quite the tubo!

jwandjanie6.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
And that little cutie is you? Nice picture

This little girl was taken by a coyote, I still miss her When I was home she never let me be more than 10 feet from her.

060210.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Awwwww JW that's sooooo adorable ... the pup, too. :razz: And of course you can post pet memory pics! More is better.
Addy, maybe I need to rethink the drive-by hunting I see happen on weekends here with the coyotes and foxes. That is so very sad about your other little girl. :sad: I know my mom lives in AZ (where did you live when she got taken?) and used to live on the edge of a golf course. She posted pics of a small pack (4) of coyotes laying under a tree just off her back yard sleeping one summer afternoon. Her neighbors had a dog taken from their back yard by a coyote. The coyote jumped their 4' fence to get to the pup. Also a very small breed dog that was taken. Out here where I live, though, they would have to be really hungry to come all the way across the "prairie" to hunt my little Boston. When I do see them, they are usually being chased by the hunters, who are circling the "block", as they can see all the way across the mile block.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I still would not kill them off, they were just doing what is required to survive.
We had a 6 foot high block wall, in the middle of a development, i.e. not near open fields, all houses on 1 acre lots, custom homes. The coyotes walked the block wall. It was mid day, my other hubby let them out to, missy ran back to the house, josey was taken.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I can picture the 6' block wall. My sister lives in Phoenix, and has that same wall around her yard. She took some type of really thorny cactus branches and laid them all across the top edge. She wanted to keep out the ferel cats as well. She has a cocker, so not really a meal for anything bigger, but she is hoping the branches will also keep the heron and other fish eating birds from scoping out her large koi pond in the middle of her yard. She has fishing line strung on the sides and the top of the pergolo to keep the birds out as well. Gosh, if they got into the yard off the 6' fence, I assume they were able to jump that high to get back out? That's a high jump for any dog!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are unreal critters, you should see them play, able to jump walls with no effort. I put tack strips on the wall to protect my last lil girl. Took a whole bunch of tack strips lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I hate to think about our beloved little pets being taken by a coyote or any other animal. I would grieve if they took my cats. But still I too could not hurt the wild ones.............................they have a place on this earth too or else I feel they wouldn't have been placed here in the first place. My hubby wants to kill our moles and I don't want him to do that. I may have to sneak out at night and trip the traps! I used to try and rouse them up from their holes w/ a water hose and then haul them off to other regions far away. It's pretty easy to grab them by the scruff of their little hairy necks w/ gloves on!

MrMole22004.jpg

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My lil one dug one up, she was so deep in the hole the mole crawled out right by her head, she never saw it! It was too funny

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Grace is about 2 1/2 years old she was a rescue..

Attachments

• P1030525.JPG
    P1030525.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 250
  • P1020375.JPG
    P1020375.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 210
  • P1020209.JPG
    P1020209.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 188

koidaddy

karps house of koi