a few pics

Reaction score
Maria

I was nervous the first year with the fish outside in the pond all winter. I still try to see if I can see movement under the ice. Your fish should be fine as long as you have a deicer in your pond to keep a hole in the ice.

We always vacuum the pond before putting it to bed in the late fall and then it is vacuumed again with spring start up. Don't want the fish to spend more time than they have to in any unnecessary debris.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks Mark & Carolyn

I did get a deicer and an air pump. And I will make sure to do a good water change and vacuum in late fall after all the leaves are down. The pond is right outside my back door so I will be looking in on them frequently.

Reaction score
WOW you have a nice pond, Its looking so natural. I guess you done so much efforts for this pond and the fish you have are also mine favorite. Thanks for sharing the photos...

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
thank you for the kind words Brice.. no, actually i'm kind of lazy and do as little as possible.lol...seriously, the pond requires little work. and my fish arent anything special. but i like 'em anyways.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
JASON....7 YEARS ... HERES WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE BEFORE THE REDO
020.JPG

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
just bought a new liner... might bring the kids in early so i can get started... instead of waiting til spring! cant swing a 45 mil EPDM liner so i got a 30 mil LLDPE liner... (lineal low density density poly ethylene)... anyone have any experience with them? i'm happy if i can get a few years out of it till i can hopefully afford to do things the way i really want.

Ask a Question