a few pics

Reaction score
Cant say anything about the new liner. What do they give for a warranty on it?

Be sure to post lots of pictures if you get started early!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Nice looking pond. I will miss having my fish inside this winter, knowing they are warm and safe.

Might be in need of a waterfall weir next spring if you are still making them. :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
koiguy1969 said:
just bought a new liner... might bring the kids in early so i can get started... instead of waiting til spring! cant swing a 45 mil EPDM liner so i got a 30 mil LLDPE liner... (lineal low density density poly ethylene)... anyone have any experience with them? i'm happy if i can get a few years out of it till i can hopefully afford to do things the way i really want.
I have used polyethylene in two of my ponds, it has worked great. Mine is ppl 24 (arizona) ppl 36 (maryland) sold by bend tarp and liner. They call it an hdpe/ ldpe fabric. Tough stuff.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
the liner arrived today...10 day forecast is nothing over 70*f ... weve been in the 50s and 60s.. summer is over here it looks like. and the liner is kind of stiff. i'l need 80* and sunny to relax it..i'll be watching the weather. but something tells me...next year!

Ask a Question