A few questions

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Nice, I keep diamondback terrapins in my pond. Gives an added point of interest at least for me.

Reaction score
Country
United States
So glad you found this forum! You will get straight answers here. Yep, the old, "They won't get bigger than their surroundings" myth just won't go away. It is sort of like the, "An inch of fish per gallon" inhumane myth. Eventually, you will need to rehome some of the 20 fish as they can grow to enormous size. Again, welcome to the forum!
Thank you, I’ve learned so much from reading through all the posts. And OMG! You mean an inch of fish per gallon is a myth as well?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Oh wow.... so I must say thanks to Shasmit for starting this thread. I don't have a pond yet, but will soon, and eventually want to have fish. Mainly for mosquito control. But it's still been great reading the comments here. I know now what to keep in mind when it's time.

I also was finding those sane two myths as I've been researching. Good to know they're false!

Ask a Question