A late vid of the fish from the patio

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
If he does not follow through on his behavior, don't we have some kind of Fishbowl jail, that would be FBJ for short, :happy:

View attachment 143590 View attachment 143591
I cry 'foul'!; j.w is jus trying to usurp my position and get a raise to...hold on; I need to listen to myself---TAKING MY POSITION! Hmm, it don't pay much, j.w, but tis yours! Now, can you lead me to my fish bowl...please? At least there I'll get 3 decent meals a day and I know THAT coffee maker works!

smilie sword twirl.gif

Cichlidboy

Dandridge TN cichlids not goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
going through my camera and taking off forgotten pics and vids, so thought I'd throw one out from September; a view from the patio of the hungry lil pigs. Again, from my site so the quality remains higher.

from the patio

and some pics, mostly of the pond, a couple of flowers in the yard (toad lily and asters).

View attachment 143547View attachment 143548View attachment 143549View attachment 143550View attachment 143551View attachment 143552
Very beautiful and I love the decoy ducks

Ask a Question