Almost there .. need some tweeking now ..

Reaction score
Well we expanded the pond .. emptied the water and pulled up the liner and dug some more .. and made the mound for the fountain .. .. used cinder blocks ..but gonna take out 2 blocks .. the fountain is a lil to high .. and it will make the liner come over to the edge a lil bit witch we need it ... and got some bigger rocks in there and i got alot of river rocks that im gonna clean off and get in there around those bigger rocks and got my plants in there ..i cant wait til it is all done with the landscapeing .. might be doing that tomorow after we get the fountain straightened out .. .. will have to get tubing for it ..but that will be next month to finish it off .. no money right now .. :(

oh and before the liner got pulled up and it rained .. there is an impression of a foot that just happend to appear .. i thought it looked neat and had to post it .. lol..

Marion

P5227329 Foot.jpgP5247342 Pond.jpgP5257352 Pond.jpgP5257386 Pond.jpgP5257390 Pond.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha that is a neat foot...............looks like one of Robin Hoods type of a foot to me w/the little curled hooky thing on the back of the heel but then I tend to see things strangely sometimes that maybe others might not grab,lol!

Your fountain is gonna look so cool when it is up and running and all your pond is finished!

Reaction score
Oh i see the foot like that to .. and i know what you mean ... lol.. that foot is just something i spotted in the liner and had to take a pic of it .
hopefully next time i post pics it will be all done .. lol..i hope .. :)

Marion

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
but then I tend to see things strangely sometimes that maybe others might not grab,lol!

JW that's because you keep getting a hold of that wacky weed stuff.! :passedout:

Puddles looking good. Will your fountain run over the edge and into the pond?

Reaction score
lol. i didnt need that stuff to see that foot right away . :)
Yes it is ... i cant wait to get it running and same with the waterfall ..it wont be staying were it is... it will probably be kinda under that white tree and the green arborvitis are comeing down (tomorow) i hope .. just a very cold and windy day today ..on the verge of raining .. so hubby took a break .. he is hurting did alot of digging .. and i love him for it.. (he was in a bad accident years ago)

Marion

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Smarty pants tmann..............I'll have you know I do not use the whacky weed.............I'm whacky enough w/o it, besides back in the late 60's I found it makes one very hungry
snacking.gif

Marion you have such a wonderful hubby to do all that work for you when he is hurting. It will be so nice to see your fountain and falls up and running and all the work that was put into your project will be worth it all in the end! Kinda cool here today also and think the rain is coming back...........bah humbug!

Reaction score
JW it is not to bad here .. a lil cloudy but kinds sunny alot better then yesterday .. just draining the pond ot get the fountain done right and then gonna fill it up again .. :)
Ya hubby is a hurting unit .. was in a bad accident in 98 .. hit a cement bridge head on .. was not good .. broken neck .. smashed face.. smashed knee and foot .. but lucky he is alive .. i met him a year after it happend ..

Marion

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
It's not raining here yet and I was able to get my 2hr walk in so I'm not gonna give it a bah humbug day,lol! I'll save that for tomorrow!
Sounds like it's a good day to do the fountain/pond work.........not too hot.........not too cold.

Gosh that's a terrible accident your hubby had and it's been a long time since it happened. Sounds like he's pretty much stuck w/ any problems he is still having unless he faces more therapy or surgery. Sorry it happened and glad he survived.

Reaction score
It didnt rain here today it was actually nice .. had some cloud so it cooled it down .. drained the pond enough to get the fountain lowered and now almost filled back up ..

Ya ti was a bad wreck he was in . it was him and his 2 boys .. they were 5 and 1 at the time .. they are now 14 and 18 and the 18 yr old is in the Marines in Japan ..they both survived it along with hubby .. but hubby is just in alot of pain and cant work or do much .. it took all of him to do this pond but glad we had the 14 yr old .. he did alot ..

Marion

Ask a Question