• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It might be.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Never heard of it.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Just another snake oil fad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I take it all the time and I'm over 200 years old.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
As part of a balanced diet. Too much of anything is exactly that........Too Much!.
Interestingly enough one of the claims about this Astaxanthin is that it is one antioxin that there is no danger of overdosing like there is from other antioxins.

Health benefits aside, I found the making of this Astaxanthin from algae interesting because this last summer I had some buckets set up to collect rainwater from my roof and after some time the water in the buckets started turning green, which wasn't surprising, but what was surprising was that green algae, in some of the buckets, turned bright red after a while. Now I have a pretty good idea what was going on.

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
I saw on ancient aliens that the arc of the covenant was actually an advanced power source given to the jews by aliens to provide them with food (manna) which was actually algae . Uh huh.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 204

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, at least we know where your head is at.
Yeah......I'm sure YOU do. Lmao

Mitch that is a good article and touches on a couple reasons I never like ingesting M when I use to use it recreationally. First of all it took far too long to feel the effects, and second the high lasted too long and didn't have the same high to it that smoking it had.
I remember my first experience making tea with some homegrown stuff we had. Basically all leaves, no flower buds or anything, so it was pretty weak stuff. We knew we'd have to drink a lot to feel any effects at all, and we must had drunk two large pots of the tea. After about 3 or 4 hours we ended up not getting any high at all, so we just gave up and I went home and went to bed. Next morning I woke up and was feeling strange all morning, it wasn't until after I had my breakfast I remembered all the tea we drank the night before and realized why I felt so strange. The high was so unlike smoking the stuff that I just didn't realize what was happening to me. I really didn't enjoy it, and it lasted all day. I had some things to do that day and didn't want to be high, I just want to feel normal again and have all my faculties. The whole experience was quite irritating. And that was with some weak grade stuff, I couldn't imagine someone who'd never smoked pot before getting seriously high on the potent stuff they have now a days, and trying to cope with everyday life. I'm sure they could get use to it, but they'd really want to start with very small doses or try smoking it first.

Ask a Question