Anyone with 5,000 + gallon pond and larger then 16x20 ft?

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I have rocks stacked in front to almost pond level. Before I did that yes a few fish did get sucked into the first basket area. They were ok, just freaked out a little.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I also am a night hawk. Sometimes it makes it hard to get up and go to work. I have an led spotlight that shines down on the pond which is a soft glow, very calming. I also had a spot light on my waterfall which needs replaced. Around my pond I have LEDs that change color and some that don't. I love to go out and sit on the deck and listen to the calming effect of the waterfall and just watch the lights. I also love to go up and watch the fish swimming sound.

I tested the fountain with LED color changing lights. So beautiful! Can't wait for my electrical to be done. So do I go with the family today for a Birthday celebration or dig my 35' trench?? :question:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Better make the family happy first, then dig pond later when it's cooler out. It sounds like it's going to be nice, can't wait to see your pond light pictures!!

I think we are all obsessed with our ponds, and stay up late and relax with a glass of something nice, worry about work later, can always have a short "power nap" after work to make up for it! I going for some zzz soon, outside on the snooze chair, in the sun, by the pond, where the sun is shining, and the water is cool and clear, filled with all kinds of goldfish and koi, and the birds sing up in the trees above...... what and wonderful world it is!!!

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
The 3 of us sitting by the pond at 2am with the laptops chating. Great idea!!!!!!!!!

Ask a Question