Barlus underwater camera

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Well in the fashion of the Chinese there's no model number on the box. Here's the SKU: UW-S5-3PBX10

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
I hope you get the software issues straightened out, so we can see some pictures!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Look who we spotted in our pond

IMG_4988.png

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I’m telling you people- get a camera. We don’t even watch tv anymore - just the pond cam! Kept the grandkids busy for hours last weekend looking for the “fish that doesn’t belong here”. Then we talked about all the ways it might have made its way to our pond.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Is yours bluetooth to the TV

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Does the camera have a wire to the tv

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I'm telling you guys - get a camera in your pond. Next to actually HAVING a pond this is one of the most entertaining things we have ever done. I used to dread winter - the cold, the darkness, being cooped up indoors... now that I can watch my fish all winter long I don't feel that dread coming on. It's going to be so interesting to see what they do, how the pond looks mid-winter, what signs we can see that spring is coming. Already we've watched the bright green algae growth turn a soft gray as it reacts to the colder water.

Get a camera friends - thank me later!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh sure get me to put more money into the pond I haven't spent enough. He'll I think I'm close to 2000 in lights alone.
Not for nothing but don't your fish just sit still in the winter. ?
What I'd be curious to see is I have seen a few odd balls . One swims like a sidewinder snake very wired its about 3 to 4 inches long.
And I have a gorgeous black long finned koi with peech fines and tail very very eye catching but growing slower than slow it never comes up to eat when the pond is fed. 2 years now and it's still only 5 inches or so.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I'm telling you guys - get a camera in your pond. Next to actually HAVING a pond this is one of the most entertaining things we have ever done. I used to dread winter - the cold, the darkness, being cooped up indoors... now that I can watch my fish all winter long I don't feel that dread coming on. It's going to be so interesting to see what they do, how the pond looks mid-winter, what signs we can see that spring is coming. Already we've watched the bright green algae growth turn a soft gray as it reacts to the colder water.

Get a camera friends - thank me later!
Funny, my daughter was just asking the other day what I want for Christmas (I am really hard to buy for, lol), family is excited I have the pond now so things they can buy for gifts. I mentioned that they could get together and buy an underwater camera, that was one idea I gave them.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Funny, my daughter was just asking the other day what I want for Christmas (I am really hard to buy for, lol), family is excited I have the pond now so things they can buy for gifts. I mentioned that they could get together and buy an underwater camera, that was one idea I gave them.
I HAVE ONE ARIVING TOMORROW

Ask a Question