Barlus underwater camera

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What can I say I'm a type plucker. Takes a while to type . Just to look up and see I had caps on and too lazy to retype. Some is exaggeration caps but mostly I screwed up.

No worries my pond is big enough for three cameras 2 are planed if I like this one see yea for x mass .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What can I say I'm a type plucker. Takes a while to type . Just to look up and see I had caps on and too lazy to retype. Some is exaggeration caps but mostly I screwed up.

No worries my pond is big enough for three cameras 2 are planed if I like this one see yea for x mass .
So what camera did you get?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Barlus Camera Underwater 5MP CMOS 100 ° Wide Angle HD Pond Camera Remote Control of Lights with 32FT Cable

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
yup change us 100 bucks for a staple , but when it comes to getting it back , fat chance

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
You are gonna be soooooo happy! I honestly don't care if they just sit there all winter - they're my friends! I miss them! haha!

Ive always wondered what the conditions are like UNDER the ice and snow... well this year, I'm gonna find out!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have so many places for them to hide I may not even see them unless I stuff the camera in the cave . The could be interesting seeing ten faces staring back

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I have so many places for them to hide I may not even see them unless I stuff the camera in the cave . The could be interesting seeing ten faces staring back
Hope all you people w/cams will be posting all your vids so we can all view them. Maybe make a special thread for underwater filming? Nice in winter when the fish are all down under. What do they do down there? Play cards, rock billiards, gossip sessions in big circles about us and who has the biggest body or longest tail :smuggrin:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I'LL add the same text i put in a post about the BARLUS camera while the software leaves a great deal to be desired. AND THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL i ever would have got this thing going so for that there software gets a negative 5 . However as i went online to the web not youtube. I found a site that had a chat function at https://barluscam.com/ And from the chat i was able to have them remote onto my pc and set the camera up it still took them over an hour

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well i was going to add a photo now that the sun is up but in typical Chinese cheaping out they use bmp for their photos . bmp went out with the 80's and windows xp . so i had to take some photos of the computer screen and mail them to my self
Street View-3.jpg
Street View-4.jpg
Street View-5.jpg
Street View-6.jpg

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Mine ate and hung out, barely moving when we had cold winters.

Beautiful pictures, beautiful water!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States

Ask a Question