Buying pond plants online?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thanks for the answer. They had all I ordered in stock, and I am zone 5 to which (according to their schedule) they started shipping one month ago. I ordered on Thursday so I expected it to be shipped on Monday, but as I didn't received their email by today I called and they said it should take two weeks :(
It is pretty hot here already and it is only getting worse, so I hope my plants won't cook before I get them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Its an absolutley beautiful day today! After 3 days of rain, its cool today and sunny. What a great day! Finally after 4 years of us buying this house, we put in gutters on our back porch and I no longer dread the mess of too much rain.
image.jpeg

Before
image.jpeg

Yay gutters!

image.jpeg

After! Dry and clean! Wish I hadnt put those off now, lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
I just bought
Its an absolutley beautiful day today! After 3 days of rain, its cool today and sunny. What a great day! Finally after 4 years of us buying this house, we put in gutters on our back porch and I no longer dread the mess of too much rain.
View attachment 92102
Before
View attachment 92103
Yay gutters!

View attachment 92104
After! Dry and clean! Wish I hadnt put those off now, lol.
sorry, i put this on the wrong thread, my bad! Uggh! It was supposed to go in whats the weather like yoday.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
I wanted to give a shoutout to https://www.pondplantsonline.com/ for delivering 12 healthy trapdoor snails and a good looking Arrow Arum. Since the weather has turned unmercifully hot, I doubt they will continue to ship snails, but I beat the heat by a couple days. They do offer the option of ordering now, to be sent when the weather is viable. Great customer service and personal responses to every question or concern Ive had. Its always nice to find a small business that treats its customers with care!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Everything came in excellent order from LilyBlooms. The plants were in small pots and the I believe all the snails were healthy.

Shipping was FedEx.
I bought most of my plants from them. Last year I bought Wanvisa from them and this year the plant flower for the first time and it wasnt Wanvisa, so they sent me a new one just last week. I love their customer service.

Ask a Question