morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Once the bodies are properly interred, drain oil/anti-freeze, transmission fluid, etc. Don't leave your stash in the trunk. Remember to leave the vehicle as it starts to sink.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
For some reason I doubt that this "fish structure" was submerged with the proper precautions.
Removing the engine, transmission, axles that contain grease and oil, brake lines, upholstery, electronic components most likely didn't happen.
The giveaway was that it is to be used to have a fire on top of.

I've seen plenty of structures used for growing corals in a saltwater environment, but haven't heard of a freshwater structure.
You learn something new every day....I think.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I drove it straight into the pond, the levee side. That's a long story. My plan was to build the fire pit atop the roof but then the car floated for a bit and is sort at the wrong angle. But no biggie. It's warming up soon and I'll right it. Next time I'll prep it better. Already caught a 8 inch catfish yesterday.

Ask a Question