Divorce Pond Advice

Reaction score
Country
United States
upload_2017-2-28_19-39-11.png

I only took a photo day I drove it and I deleted it but u r lucky I have it on text! Who did I text it to? Now, now. Bu now it finally stopped floating. Floated over two.5 weeks and I'm not sure why. Should make glow catfish structure, me feels. I was thinking they may spawn in tire wells or in windows. I will puncture windows when it warms I have SNORK gear pawn shop and some training (mostly VHS). I used on that Jesus statue in Key West works fine. I can puncture windows later. Was real laid out that night I drove car in pond but I pushed it some so no legal issues (it was prob drove 100 feet per best). I will add holes in sides maybe when it warms but roof and windows and tire wells should be primo spawn territory in spring. My neighbor Jeff says catfish won't spawn if u don't add the dens. So I added the dens!! (I took the makeup and purse and map and blankets out and the brown dog pad before sinking. Will NOT litter this sweet pond.)

Reaction score
Country
United States
All kidding aside, pond structures are a big item in fishery (farm) ponds. Although they may offer some protection from predation they are primarily designed to supply sub-strate for periphyton growth. They serve as 'snack shops' for fry and forage fish.

Thank you. That's what I'm saying. People thought bottled water was crazy but look at the world now. Who would PAY for water? Well, I think a car as structure will be just like that. All will do it soon. Or some.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Now my car has settled down (really) does anyone on this forum have advice on the firepit? I was thinking of welding (I can weld) an octagonal structure on the roof of her car and maybe adding an outer ring for decorative stone, maybe a limestone built-in fire pit, veneered in house brick lined with a fire brick interior? (Pound a rebar stake into the roof at the center of the fire pit then mark the circumference of the circle?) I'm sorry, too, for posting so MULCH tonight. I'm using the black sock again, OK? My legs r like balloons clowns use at kid parties. Floating. I don't want to be a nuisance on the forum. Thanks for your replies. They help me, really. I'm just reeling in and out like those old films on a reel when films were on film. Like that attic. Chevy Chase. Scene in Christmas vacation, you know. Tha't's actually not a bad holiday film, where his legs got stuck. Though I prefer Wonderful Life and 36 street, ah, those days, the romantic majesty of those old good ones. Note that Clark Griswold did NOT cheat on his family, only looked. Anywho! Seriously, though, do you think this project is doable? I have a lot of time on my hands now. And I will turn my STRESS to productivity! Can't wait to post pics of this NEW pond. NEW me.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Everything I do is a writing exercise! Language is my life. But I still need pond help.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
How are we meant to believe what you say? People put a lot of thought into the help they give here, and it seems that you will need to earn our trust again.

Ask a Question