Do you think Trump is stable enough if voted into power to handle all those nuclear launch codes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Trump was chosen by God!! I believe in prophecy and so it was written in 2011 by Mark Taylor (fireman prophecy) (VIRAL)
We are now in the Jewish year of 777, and that is a very good number according to the Jewish people. On the day that Donald Trump lays his hand on The Holy Bible (20 Jan 2017)... He will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old!!!!!
See Trey Smith on U tube....

?!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Now there are protests in the streets from people that don't agree with the outcome of the election.
It's amusing when people want democracy as long as everyone else agrees with them.

The good thing about millennial's protests is that the protests only last as long as the battery charge in their smartphone.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
javascript:poiZoom(.26333,51.13245,map,11);
Trump was chosen by God!! I believe in prophecy and so it was written in 2011 by Mark Taylor (fireman prophecy) (VIRAL)
We are now in the Jewish year of 777, and that is a very good number according to the Jewish people. On the day that Donald Trump lays his hand on The Holy Bible (20 Jan 2017)... He will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old!!!!!
See Trey Smith on U tube....

Trump was chosen by the American people, just like Brexit was chosen by the British people, we got it wrong and so did the Americans. It seems the whole wide World hates your new President.

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Now there are protests in the streets from people that don't agree with the outcome of the election.
It's amusing when people want democracy as long as everyone else agrees with them.

The good thing about millennial's protests is that the protests only last as long as the battery charge in their smartphone.

Let's not forget that massive voter turnout of what, 56%?

Simple math would indicate that 44% of the US population couldn't even bother get their fat @sses off the couch to actually vote.

Ruben Miranda

I am so confused
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
12a
Country
United States
Imho
Protesters
Just shows how spoiled we become
Did not get our way or the out come we wanted
My biggest problem is it the protest but causeing damage and violence
Once you do that no one will listen to you, they just lose the respect and they look like morons that need to be put in jail.

The low vote count come from complacecy imo
We have all these so called experts on tv news saying with absolute sustaining what's going to happen. So the result is people say ok my choice is going to win so I won't bother.

And Clinton her self thought I got this and and did not listen to the people who mattered she listen to her followers who where also wrong.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We elected him, he will be our president, so just let him try and do his job.
Don't start complaining about him till he does something while in office that annoys you. He will not be alone in this job, he will have plenty of others working w/him and helping him w/decisions. I pray for him to do what needs to be done to help our country and not hurt it. May God guide him.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
It seems J.W that half of America is marching against the result of Trump winning [what do they know that you and dont I wonder] ?
Perhaps they see him as unstable ?

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
My recollection is many foreign leaders believed Sadam had WMD. At the time Democrats and Republicans were in agreement to go into Iraq. Bush had the blessing of Congress and NATO based on US and foreign intelligence. It wasn't until after going in was it discovered no WMD. So we toppled a leader who was mass murdering his people.. The economic mess our country finds itself in is due to feel good policy written by the democratic party leading to the collapse of the housing market , increased the size of the federal government and created a dependent culture .
Why is it when Obama is criticized for his policies and utter failure domestically his supporters blame Bush.
We are experiencing anemic growth, the number of people out of the work force is at historic numbers and the world is on fire ...so I guess Bush is at fault.

Stange Gordo as a former British service man I can recall the Panic of 79 when the shar was deposed / the US embasy siezed ,I was in Mayport Naval Airstation and Docks when the proverbial hit the fan [your boys in a panic asking we British sailors if push comes to shove would we fight with them ]to which we drunkenly said yes
Our armed Forces have always had far better disapline in fighting than the US, the look of gratitued on those US sailors faces was priceless.
It was then we in the West decided to support Sadam and his war agains Iran and simply armed him to the teeth with weapons supplied by Russia , the US , France and we are just as guilty the UK , then we wondered why he trotted into Kuwait and Bush Snr got involved .
He for some unknown reason chickened out about finishing things when he could have gone straight into Bagdad quoting I believe it would take too much in the way of US/UK casualties .
Then after 9/11 you lost along with us far more in the way of wounded and dead troops that it would have taken to finish it in the first place .
There has been an inquiry in the UK since which blames Tony Blair for believing intelligence from the US about WMD the gist of this report is this, it says that we should not have supported Bush Jnr on such out of touch intelligence
Perhaps if we in the West and East stopped meddling in other countries affairs , stopped selling them the arms and ammunition ships planes and tank's then the world would be a far more stable place than it is today.

Dave

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
It seems J.W that half of America is marching against the result of Trump winning [what do they know that you and dont I wonder] ?
Perhaps they see him as unstable ?

Dave
He won fair and square the way are system is setup so they need to get over it and move on. Let him prove himself. If he flops then let them squawk. It is a done deal and all of us proud deplorable's are satisfied w/the results.
What the other half doesn't know is that they should have listened to some other media sources than the biased idiots who tried to railroad him so that Hillary would win. The voting is done, done, done!
They can march and throw fits till they turn blue and it won't change the facts! Get over it......................I put up w/Obama for all these years!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't know about where some people live but here they turn you down and even my son pays 287 dollars a month and he is low income and single .He makes less than 25 thousand a year .He does not get much for it either .He has to reach 15 thousand before they pay much of any thing and who is that sick unless you go in the hospital every year .Doctors here tell you either we don't except it or we have no openings for new patients .The democrats try to say that it is 75 dollars or under a month ,yeh sure .My son was dropped by his and had to get another insurance company .Because insurance company dropped every one here .It is fraud that drives the problem .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Whatever floats their boats. They can go barefooted for all I care :)
Bet if they research into the next shoes they buy they will find something they don't like either, on and on :rolleyes:
As long as they all stay peaceful in their protests and don't stop traffic for working people just trying to get home or to their jobs who cares? Once they break the law then throw their butts in the gray bar hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question